3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

poioiu

Mar 5, 2018
It seems like the RGB channels aren't aligned, like a camera lens' chromatic aberration. I hyped up the color so it could seem better, the green along the hair line and red along the outside of his face. BTW I really appreciate there being more gay content on here. ty

1622507760865.png

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
It seems like the RGB channels aren't aligned, like a camera lens' chromatic aberration. I hyped up the color so it could seem better, the green along the hair line and red along the outside of his face. BTW I really appreciate there being more gay content on here. ty

View attachment 1223684
This effect is added specifically for post-processing, it is more noticeable on old CGS than on new ones

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow, the art on this project looks amazing.

Unfortunately gay does not do it for me :( (To be fair, although Lesbian content in a straight game is pretty hot for me, a lesbian only game is also not high on my playlist. I see Vaginal sex is one of the tags as well, but my guess is that that will be minimal.)

I'm probably not gonna play the game, I just want to compliment the Dev on the awesome looking graphics. I wish there were a couple straight games that also used this technique.

Sincerely good luck to the dev on this project!

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
i liked the game so far, pretty different graphics compared to other games here, i hope to see more content to Karin soon.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is the game multiple protagonists or transformation? I see male and female protag but it needs to have one of those two tags to clear things up.

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
will you add some footjob scenes for the girl? please answer
For the female character, it won't be coming soon, while for the m/m scenes only, it will appear in version 0.10

Will Karin have any homosexual interactions like Mike's?
I haven't thought about it yet, but most likely as a "secret place" and nothing more

Now we are working on 2nd game, with full character creation, so the content of m/m f/m f/f will be included there

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Sooo I played female character and there was barely any content, then I extracted the assets and there was a lot of gay shit for the male char :oops: Why is the female char missing out on all this stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: RodRyder

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Sooo I played female character and there was barely any content, then I extracted the assets and there was a lot of gay shit for the male char :oops: Why is the female char missing out on all this stuff?
Because version 0.8 is the first version with the introduction of a female character, with each new version new branches are introduced for her.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Not usually a fan of 3dcg but this looks pretty good, looking forward to updates for Karin's route, good luck to the devs.

Reactions: ezh!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Okay so wait, gay quality non-kinetic novel with an option to play as a bisexual girl? Wow! Keep up the good work I will follow this game with great interest!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes