• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Now i'm actually curious what's going to happen with Ava as she didn't turn like others did, could she be a Carrier?
We'll have to wait and see of course, but considering this is a very Resident Evil inspired game, I'd wager they are both going to end up infected at some point and might find a cure for it later on.

But I'm all in for surprises, heh

Reactions: shiqz

ufjoif

Jan 6, 2019
I was expecting to be disappointed like with every other zombie game I've played but this is actually pretty good. Keep it up, and I hope we see more turnings take place and also more zombie lesbians and monsters on humans

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
We all are, we all are.

Ava turns into a mutated version of a futa zombie, and she fucks Sophia forever after. Perfect ending,
:LOL:

In all seriousness though, I am definitely looking forward to the next update. Will they find more zombies, new mutated ones, more futanari sex, new humans that can bring an insight to what is happening? How long will Ava be able to hold onto her sanity? We shall see, hehe

ufjoif

Jan 6, 2019
We all are, we all are.

Ava turns into a mutated version of a futa zombie, and she fucks Sophia forever after. Perfect ending,
:LOL:

In all seriousness though, I am definitely looking forward to the next update. Will they find more zombies, new mutated ones, more futanari sex, new humans that can bring an insight to what is happening? How long will Ava be able to hold onto her sanity? We shall see, hehe
Not too long, I hope :)

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
Will this game have choices or be strictly story driven? Love the concept and animation, it would be cool to see "bad endings" from some of the situations in the story.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Frankly, I would prefer the option of Ava being infected by some unique mutated strain (which could be justified by the monster attacking her clearly being different from the usual zombies), which allows her to hold onto sanity much more than usual, and go from there.
Many options with that groundwork laid. Maybe she can turn the zombies back to normal, maybe she can more directly influence the transformation wrought upon her, or some other more interesting direction.

I'd hate for it to become another MKS Bloodlines kinda thing where we jump from story to story that all lead to the same, ultimately miserable outcome.

Burume

Oct 8, 2021
My guess is that Ava will get zombie powers without losing her mind, and it'll be her job to fuck the zombie queen (who also happens to be Ava's mom, because why not) to administer her antibodies and thus ending the pandemic.

Reactions: cell943
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes