Wolf RPG - Completed - Continent of Slaughter: Complete Edition [Final] [D's production]

1. 1.00 star(s)

QQP_Purple

The translation is just unforgivable.

Instead of actually translating the game they took the storyboard notes for each scene translated those and put them on top of each scene. The resulting experience is bad.

Not only do you not understand anything but it collectively breaks your immersion and takes you out of the experience so that you can't even get the minimum level of enjoyment that you'd get from just watching the pictures.

Which is a shame because there is probably a decent game, at least mechanically hiding underneath that.

Overall unless someone figures out a proper translation to this it should be a hard avoid.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gray1611

The translation of the game is terrible. Wouldn't play it if that is something that bothers you. On the other hand its a simple conquer the map game. I still give it 3 stars cause I enjoy such qonquest games and this one is pretty fun if you ignore whatever storyline thats present. As for the art well its mediocre but if you're into gore and intestines its definitely for you.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

The gameplay is addictive if you enjoy strategy or management games. Started playing out of curiosity and before I noticed I was hours deep.

On the other end if you are playing for ecchi content you will be disappointed, there are only around 12 cgs total during the campaign and you take around 6 hours to unlock it all.

Most dialogues are still untraslated, not really a problem since there was no deep plot or even choices here, your only option is to kill the leader of each nation to get a gore scene as "reward".
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ok, might as well do this review seriously
    PS: im giving this 3 star not because i despise guro, no.

First gameplay.
    The gameplay is actually so well done. Although its in form of last era, 90's war simulation game that you rarely see outside of japan, or at least, in english. It was much more that just collecting money to buy troop. You basically need to strategically and i mean literally, spend limited resource on your soldier, training them, watch and predict other country from their data and their resource even during battle part so that you can win the battle and capturing the base. You MUST NOT skip the tutorial if u want to play this correctly. It can be hard for people who arent familiar with this kind of thing.

The H-scene
    If you can count Ryona and Guro as H-scene, then your in luck, there bunch of it. Not to mention, UNCENSORED. All the inside are plain to see with your naked eyes. Remind me of walking into of the bad side of "sadpanda" and pixiv. So, REJOICE you guro lover, this game is literally made for you to enjoy, Visually at least.

Story/translation
    Now this is where everything gone wrong. Yes, they indeed promise legitimate english, but the thing that they give you feel almost like a scam. Every scene in the story, every talk that the character talk in each scene is not translate, however, each scene has english synopsis on what is going on top of it. Its like reading third person explaining what is going on without actually trying to mimic what that person is saying.

This feel frustrating for me since i cant even feel connect or even sympathize with the chara, since like i said, it just third person talking about what this chara do and what not in most simplest way.

It almost feel refreshing that i found another type of translation that i personally feel much worst than MTL, at very least with MTL, they allowed the chara express themself, albeit baby talk, but the intention and personality is there.

Which is why i give it a 3 star, just for the gameplay and guro scene.