Wolf RPG Completed Continent of Slaughter: Complete Edition [Final] [D's production]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1630158625468.png

Overview:
After a seemingly trifling incident, the small southern country of Lightningford finds itself
on the brink of war with the northern empire of Radogossal.
The surrounding countries panic to grasp the situation, or else contemplate their next move.
However, young Queen Seria of Lightningford plans to use this opportunity to
unite the entire continent.
Warning 18+ only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-28
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Developer: D's production -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

WARNING!! This game contains HEAVY amounts of blood, gore, and fucked up shit however it can be turned off in the settings. If the name "Continent of Slaughter" wasn't enough to clue you in on what to expect then consider yourself warned!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1630159113026.png 1630159132327.png 1630159147821.png 1630159167274.png 1630159191317.png 1630159206691.png 1630159221166.png 1630161544866.png 1630161568468.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well.. This is.. something.. But hey atleast its not MTL. Fucked up shit but we gotta take whatever we can.
Text says it is annotated in english in some places I haven't played much besides making sure it worked So I am not too sure of what to expect.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I didn't add the gorey screenshots for the sake of those who don't like gore. If people really really want them I can add them in or just go check DLsite for yourself.
While it is good to be careful of that, you also should make sure to give enough information, if not by screenshots by summary. The current summary is just telling a part of the prologs worldbuilding, which is just worthless information, there is nothing about what type of gameplay to expect, or what the game is even about. being so worried about spoilers you don't even address prolog content is just too careful.
Remember that those who are just finding the game here are going in blind, all we have to go on are the tags, summary, and any other information. Is this a warfare game where you take over the surrounding nations? Is it slave arena were you raise fighters and send them in for sport? I genuinely have no way to tell, there just isn't enough information.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
While it is good to be careful of that, you also should make sure to give enough information, if not by screenshots by summary. The current summary is just telling a part of the prologs worldbuilding, which is just worthless information, there is nothing about what type of gameplay to expect, or what the game is even about. being so worried about spoilers you don't even address prolog content is just too careful.
Remember that those who are just finding the game here are going in blind, all we have to go on are the tags, summary, and any other information. Is this a warfare game where you take over the surrounding nations? Is it slave arena were you raise fighters and send them in for sport? I genuinely have no way to tell, there just isn't enough information.
I provided all the information that was available. Those 2 screenshots really don't give you any more then what was already written but considering I have gotten 2 quotes in like 10 minutes about it. I added them. They aren't going to give you anything more unfortunately. Best way to know is to play the game and find out :)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How well translated is this?
There is a lot untranslated, they went for the easier approach of translating only the basic necessary and giving a brief narration of what happened instead of translating everything, there are several dialogues completely untranslated.

Reactions: voltairepop

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
Guro only in "evil route" or unavoidable? I know that is story about cruel world but for MC there is variants: to be necro-zoo-pedophile or not to be?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is some pretty intense shit xD

I thought the game was english? But why is the dialogue in japanese? View attachment 1375528
The game specifically states it is annotated in english in places and outright translated in others. The text at the top of the screen is the annotation. They just did it in a weird way.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes