RPGM Partial Contract Guild with Ceres - [StudioNAZE]

Jun 22, 2017
Name of the game: Ceres and the Contract Guild
Studio/Developer: StudioNAZE
Language: Jap/English
Genre: Female Protagonist, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Sex Industry/Soapland, Fantasy, Sleep Sex, Bukkake, Violation, Naughty/Lewd.
Translation: Machine (MTL) 90%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sample:
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg
Download link:

TheScyle

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, game is great and all, but I have a minor problem. Don't know if this is on me but I can't do battle scenes. By that I mean: Some enemies simply vanish at the beginning of the battle and are gone, and the rest becomes invincible. But I also become invincible. So everyone is immortal in battle and you can't progress, which kinda makes it... difficult to say the least.

The translation is MTL expected. Also the text runs out of the dialogue boxes a lot of times so you can't see/read most of the text in some cases.
Hope it will be fixed for others, because by itself the game seems to be an okay fun experience!

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, game is great and all, but I have a minor problem. Don't know if this is on me but I can't do battle scenes. By that I mean: Some enemies simply vanish at the beginning of the battle and are gone, and the rest becomes invincible. But I also become invincible. So everyone is immortal in battle and you can't progress, which kinda makes it... difficult to say the least.

The translation is MTL expected. Also the text runs out of the dialogue boxes a lot of times so you can't see/read most of the text in some cases.
Hope it will be fixed for others, because by itself the game seems to be an okay fun experience!
Alright, thanks for the feedback :)
I did not encounter any issues myself, so I am not sure where the issue is located :O
If you do get stuck in the game remember that you can always swap back the Japanese original files from the backup folder:
Contract_Guild_with_Ceres\Contract Guild with Ceres\www\Backup
If nothing else there is the save game with 100% clear, for anyone just wanting to experience the lewd scenes :)
But yeah, as stated in the original post, the translator ++ only successfully translated 90% of the game files.
So any issues popping up is not unexpeced.