RPGM Partial Contract Guild with Ceres - [StudioNAZE]

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I did not encounter any issues myself, so I am not sure where the issue is located :O
Okay, well, I just entered the first battle. Nothing is happening. I can attack, but the enemies don't take any damage, and they don't attack me.
So, this translation is worthless for anyone attempting to play the game...
At least based on the comments of at least six people here.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Okay, well, I just entered the first battle. Nothing is happening. I can attack, but the enemies don't take any damage, and they don't attack me.
So, this translation is worthless for anyone attempting to play the game...
At least based on the comments of at least six people here.

Alright, thanks for the feedback :)
I did not encounter any issues myself, so I am not sure where the issue is located :O
If you do get stuck in the game remember that you can always swap back the Japanese original files from the backup folder:
Contract_Guild_with_Ceres\Contract Guild with Ceres\www\Backup
If nothing else there is the save game with 100% clear, for anyone just wanting to experience the lewd scenes :)
But yeah, as stated in the original post, the translator ++ only successfully translated 90% of the game files.
So any issues popping up is not unexpeced.
It is real easy to cheerypick a part of a comment.....
If you actually read it all, you can clearly see that I said, only 90% of the game was translated by translator ++

I also told everyone they could simply play the game from the original game files
Contract_Guild_with_Ceres\Contract Guild with Ceres\www\Backup
You could do this simply for the fights and save then move back to the translation for the rest of the story.
If nothing else there is the save game with 100% clear, for anyone just wanting to experience the lewd scenes.

Additional notes:
I actually did look into the issue back, when I got the original feedback.
Problem is the "map" files also contains "all" data, ie. Dialogue & the coding/script for the fights, which for some reason really fucks up the translator.

In order to fix the issue at the moment someone would have to individually have to go into all the map files and fix the coding for each fight on every map file.

Which I can tell you out right that I am not gonna do.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
It is real easy to cheerypick a part of a comment.....
It sure is, but that's not what I did.
You could do this simply for the fights and save then move back to the translation for the rest of the story.
Simple... also exceptionally annoying.
If you actually read it all, you can clearly see that I said, only 90% of the game was translated by translator ++
Those two sentences have nothing to do with one another.
Percentage of the game that was translated has nothing to do with bugs in the translated version.

Jun 22, 2017
It sure is, but that's not what I did.
It's exactly what you did....
Simple... also exceptionally annoying.
I offered a solution, I never said it wasn't annoying, all I can say is feel free to fix the map files yourself.
Or perhaps try running your own translator on the game, if you are annoyed/irritated by the game in it's current state.
Those two sentences have nothing to do with one another.
Percentage of the game that was translated has nothing to do with bugs in the translated version.
See, you would think that unless you had actually tried to use the translator ++ on several games in the past.
The % does not just mean that there were certain files that it could/did not translate it can also mean that that it was unable to "correctly" translate parts of certain files which the translator does give you a list off in a small pop-up window at the end of the translation attempt.

It is thus implied that when the translation was not 100%, it is highly likely that issues/errors/bugs will occur.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
It's exactly what you did....
Just write "I don't know what cherry-picking means."
It's much simpler for both of us.
I did not leave out any information that I found to be relevant...
I did not ignore the rest of the content of your post.
Thus, I did not cherry-pick.