1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If I met a mom like that in my hood back when I was a teen I would be doing the exact same thing as the bullies. Hell with a mother that hot would be trying to put a bun in the oven.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I not quite sure how this developer is NTR. He does slut mom games and NTR is all about love interests going astray and there does not seem to be any romantic connection to remotely call mom a love interest so not cheating or NTR. Hell I prefer if it was NTR as I extremely uncomfortable with game concept that legitimises and rewards bullying and trailer trash parenting.

Having said that it is great to see developers exploring and pushing new boundaries and dynamics. Sometimes it is good to step outside comfort zone and see some of baggage we carry.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
kirsESS any chance of doing one where the son likes to watch but mom doesnt want him to-but bullies being bullies:eek::eek::eek::eek::love:(y)

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This is not actually a game. It's a linear story done in Ren'Py. Shouldn't be in the game section. There are zero choices in the story. Just a lot of clicking.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
...at least there's no bullying in this one, just a slutty MILF... :)
No bullying, but I certainly wouldn't want this nightmare of a woman as my mom. Some of the dialogue when she's fucking his friend is what a loser the son is and how she likes to torment him. I get that there are people with this fantasy, and I do like NTR depending on the content. But, she's basically a horrible mother.

Her only redeeming quality is that she's a hot slut.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This is neutral advice, don't quote me: look for the "kinetic novel" tag.
I do, but it's annoying to have to wade through posts that should be in the comics and stories section. This dev had 6 to 8 posts earlier, clogging up the updated content interface. It's not that hard to put them in the stories section, rather than in the game updates. I periodically go there b/c I read erotic stories, including some NTR too. So, why can't others who love these stories?

There should be an update rule that says put all kinetic novels in the stories section.

As I've said before, putting your story in Ren'Py doesn't make it a game.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes