Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
for remu it says you need more than 15 sexcount to propose at dinner weekend event. i have 30+ and dont get the option

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
for remu it says you need more than 15 sexcount to propose at dinner weekend event. i have 30+ and dont get the option
I forgot to mention it. Wedding costs a lot of money. Have at least 1 million bucks

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I forgot to mention it. Wedding costs a lot of money. Have at least 1 million bucks
I also cannot seem to trigger the Remu marriage event. I have over 10m and have had sex with her more than the requirement of 15 times but the dinner event is always the same. Is there any other requirement?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I also cannot seem to trigger the Remu marriage event. I have over 10m and have had sex with her more than the requirement of 15 times but the dinner event is always the same. Is there any other requirement?
I just trigger that event last time.

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Hey, I'm new on this game and I'm a bit stucked... Just met Julia and had business with her. However, I don't really know how to proceed. If I'm not mistaken, I need to write a testimony to "clear" Anthony's name, but I don't know how. Can someone help, or better yet Mr. Corpolife himself could enlighten me. Sorry if I looked dumb or anything... great game so far btw!

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
I might have passed it now and able to proceed after doing CFA and FRM. But why is the progression bar doesn't move? Is it normal? I used cheat and now am a Chief... Would that be a problem?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I might have passed it now and able to proceed after doing CFA and FRM. But why is the progression bar doesn't move? Is it normal? I used cheat and now am a Chief... Would that be a problem?
You broke your game, you will need to go back and do all the julia events before advancing from VP. I would recommend not using the cheat after you reach manager

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
seems like for this 0.12, the neighbors husband won't be inviting you. Also, if you purchase for large house, you can't access the neighbors any more and the kitchen is empty. Realize 2 bug as well where the clock is stuck at 24h and you can keep repeat the action while other time the clock can go past 24h

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes