Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
So how long will it take to get Karen pregnant since I am getting broken image results for the insemination results? Is that normal or is there a bar that I need to fill as karen pregancy does not show any progress no matter how much I fuck her after marriage.
Are you playing 0.15? It seems that I forgot to put the image files for Karen's pregnancy in update only files. To check the insemination result, if she's pregnant, the pregnant time counter will start in the family page

Reactions: RedRoajs1

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Are you playing 0.15? It seems that I forgot to put the image files for Karen's pregnancy in update only files. To check the insemination result, if she's pregnant, the pregnant time counter will start in the family page
Does Update-Only have the required images now?

Raul2020

Dec 3, 2020
Hi, I just want to know if the current banner animated scenes are available in the game? how can I trigger them ( for both i mean, the left and right ones)? and if they are not available , what are the name of the girls? is for my history homework

locus08

Jan 3, 2020
So is there any specific fix for the Transformation Office? Always get to the final quarter before it just stops progressing

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I tried my best to develop a story where marrying Karen still lets you fucking Remu and Julia (Maid Framework) and marrying Remu still lets you fucking Karen and Karen's mom (Fling framework). It's still not perfect, but I'm getting there. Of course, both routes still have their differences in scenes and stories, so the choices you made are still relevant and matters
I am playing v0.14. IF i dont marry karen and i am on remu path, how do i get karen's mom path started?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
gakko_background.jpg

School Story is officially in development
I've been working on the plot, video editing, and gameplay planning for this past year for Gakkou no Monogatari, and starting today I'm working on this game in my spare time, when I'm taking a break from my real-life job as a banker and developing Corpo Life.

The first few releases will be exclusive for the Senior Manager tier (As of now, I don't feel that I'm giving much value to Senior Manager tier patrons, considering that you guys paid double than normal Manager patrons). Then after 5-6 releases, it will be public for Manager tier patrons and will stay 2-3 releases before I fully release the game for free in F95zone

The Story: (pretty much basic school-themed story)
You are a high school student who just transferred to your new school that is famous for its beautiful teachers and students (no it's not an all-girl school). You came from a humble family in the countryside, and to prepare for university admission tests, you moved to your uncle's house where he lives with your aunt and two daughters.
As a countryside boy, you'll have difficulty adjusting to city life, and dealing with your puberty where you live under one roof with beautiful aunt and cousins. Engage in romantic relationships with your classmates, befriend your teacher to get good grades, and fight bullying

Gameplay features planned:
- Sandbox with repeatable scenes
- Fight bullying, go to the gym, and get trained in martial arts. Establish your own crew and take over the school
- Date beautiful classmates, and develop relationships with your teachers

Last edited:

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
View attachment 2857348

School Story is officially in development
I've been working on the plot, video editing, and gameplay planning for this past year for Gakkou no Monogatari, and starting today I'm working on this game in my spare time, when I'm taking a break from my real-life job as a banker and developing Corpo Life.

The first few releases will be exclusive for the Senior Manager tier (As of now, I don't feel that I'm giving much value to Senior Manager tier patrons, considering that you guys paid double than normal Manager patrons). Then after 5-6 releases, it will be public for Manager tier patrons and will stay 2-3 releases before I fully release the game for free in F95zone

The Story: (pretty much basic school-themed story)
You are a high school student who just transferred to your new school that is famous for its beautiful teachers and students (no it's not an all-girl school). You came from a humble family in the countryside, and to prepare for university admission tests, you moved to your uncle's house where he lives with your aunt and two daughters.
As a countryside boy, you'll have difficulty adjusting to city life, and dealing with your puberty where you live under one roof with beautiful aunt and cousins. Engage in romantic relationships with your classmates, befriend your teacher to get good grades, and fight bullying

Gameplay features planned:
- Sandbox with repeatable scenes
- Fight bullying, go to the gym, and get trained in martial arts. Establish your own crew and take over the school
- Date beautiful classmates, and develop relationships with your teachers
a new game

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Based this : "Office - Check on her - 10 to 12 pm. Remu will give you a nice femdom surprise"
How to access this scene? At 9 pm she already went home.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Based this : "Office - Check on her - 10 to 12 pm. Remu will give you a nice femdom surprise"
How to access this scene? At 9 pm she already went home.
Are you married to Remu?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes