Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
by the way, the Bentley says that it is an AMG ;P Probably a bug. When you look in the garage.

dahou

May 24, 2017
I have an issue with the transformation office section. Since last update 0.14 working in the transformation office doesn't update progression so I'm stucked on game over.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
I have an issue with the transformation office section. Since last update 0.14 working in the transformation office doesn't update progression so I'm stucked on game over.
You must have passed rank quickly, this office transformation event is only for the VP position. If you pass that point (the VP position), progress is stagnant, that is, the experience you are having.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
In the walktrough, there are 2 scenes. "Call Her" scene is okay, but on "Check on her" scene??
The dev must have got confused and/or not yet added this scene, because the only ones that are after the hour (which I saw at the moment) are Karen and Yua. Remu, just calling her, to your office after 8pm.

Edit: The cutscene is in the game. It could be that the requirements are 'call her' first and then 'check on her'. I made and retraced my steps, and the scene is there.

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
The dev must have got confused and/or not yet added this scene, because the only ones that are after the hour (which I saw at the moment) are Karen and Yua. Remu, just calling her, to your office after 8pm.

Edit: The cutscene is in the game. It could be that the requirements are 'call her' first and then 'check her in'. I made and retraced my steps, and the scene is there.
1692278950619.png

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 2857348

School Story is officially in development
I've been working on the plot, video editing, and gameplay planning for this past year for Gakkou no Monogatari, and starting today I'm working on this game in my spare time, when I'm taking a break from my real-life job as a banker and developing Corpo Life.

The first few releases will be exclusive for the Senior Manager tier (As of now, I don't feel that I'm giving much value to Senior Manager tier patrons, considering that you guys paid double than normal Manager patrons). Then after 5-6 releases, it will be public for Manager tier patrons and will stay 2-3 releases before I fully release the game for free in F95zone

The Story: (pretty much basic school-themed story)
You are a high school student who just transferred to your new school that is famous for its beautiful teachers and students (no it's not an all-girl school). You came from a humble family in the countryside, and to prepare for university admission tests, you moved to your uncle's house where he lives with your aunt and two daughters.
As a countryside boy, you'll have difficulty adjusting to city life, and dealing with your puberty where you live under one roof with beautiful aunt and cousins. Engage in romantic relationships with your classmates, befriend your teacher to get good grades, and fight bullying

Gameplay features planned:
- Sandbox with repeatable scenes
- Fight bullying, go to the gym, and get trained in martial arts. Establish your own crew and take over the school
- Date beautiful classmates, and develop relationships with your teachers
Wowww. Can't wait to see this one. Great job, bro.

Reactions: 994055qq and Meet42
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes