Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mi5613600

Mar 11, 2020
King50k,帖子:10572621,会员:4636642 said:
像我一样,我确信你们都不想重新开始或找到该保存,所以在这里,事件从我的保存中开始
[/引用]
(y)

hughmungus2269420

Sep 21, 2023
I keep trying to get karen to show up at the convience store but I can't. What is considered done with the BINAF event. I go to the mall at night and I get nothing.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Dev Can you confirm that Karen's fertility system is working properly?
from what I was told, it depends on your energy level with some luck. if you are at max energy when you do it, you have a better chance of her getting pregnant. also it's worth noting that you need to see if pregnancy is on or off via the cheats button toward the bottom left of the screen

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
No pregnancy did not occur at all.

To see the mother event, you have to go through the pregnancy event, but it seems like the first pregnancy event requires too many sexes. It looks like it needs fixing, but I don't know what the developer thinks.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
No pregnancy did not occur at all.

To see the mother event, you have to go through the pregnancy event, but it seems like the first pregnancy event requires too many sexes. It looks like it needs fixing, but I don't know what the developer thinks.
You have to turn the pregnancy on first in the cheat page. And for Karen, not all her sex scenes has pregnancy event, only the post marriage sex scenes have pregnancy on.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes