Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Tried following the guide To trigger Karen's Marriage event but nothing happened
1st you have to date her then dump her then look for her at mall(grocery store)keep seeing her till all is done then you'll get the option to marry her. I uploaded 2 files 1 remu route and other with karen all done except this last update.

• Sad
Reactions: Space_Cow99

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
CorpoLife_dev Really? anime pics interactions with the Family.....no comments. Enough having a hard time trying figure out who am I a white dude or a asian guy and now also an anime toon....

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
CorpoLife_dev Really? anime pics interactions with the Family.....no comments. Enough having a hard time trying figure out who am I a white dude or a asian guy and now also an anime toon....
or you rather have no family interaction at all? why anime toon? because it addresses the problem you state, it hides the ethnicity, anyone can think that anime male MC is a white dude with dark hair, and other can think it's as an asian as well. Like Naruto, is he white dude or just an asian with blonde hair? it depends on the audience's perspective.

Don't overthink too much man... You are whatever you want to be asian, white, black doesn't matter.. maybe next time I'll add black male MC? we'll never know..

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone else have a bug in 0.16c where going to medium apartment takes you to Yua's instead of Miu's? I can't access any of Miu's weekend content as a result.

TAPTOPA

Apr 22, 2020
This is the nicest and best game, I don't know where you get your information from, but it's unique. I want you to continue in the same spirit, and don't stop, but I still think that the subject of Corruption can be worked on, more or less it is present everywhere . Again, Congratulations on a job well done and a wonderful job.

igreks

Apr 27, 2020
Ive stumbled upon irritating bug. When you are a chief and you are given with transformation office opportunity, working on it doesnt work at all. Time progress bar works but Work bar doesnt and is still empty. Is there any fix or workaround?

igreks

Apr 27, 2020
Next bug is that when you are promoted to SVP in the middle of transformation even the transformation progress stucks

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I saw it, 11.6 GB is there compressed version of this file? Holy moley I never get that file where I live. :oops: Just note anyone who does compresses it thank you. :love:

Firs2v

Sep 30, 2023
hi
CorpoLife_dev

The game is great
" dont know if it is already planned or not, but i really

l would like to suggest some. Ideas "

hi I only have 5 questions does anyone know

1.) Have you thought adding a to the Women Sex Toys ?
2.)so i was wondering will pregnancy and gives birth be added within the next update?
3.)Another thing you can add is condoms as an item that it's consumabile.

Of course you'll have to give the players the options to choose were
But think it clearly that if you have this system in the game

4.)Have you thought adding a to the Massage
5.)Have you thought adding a to the Friseur
6.)Have you thought adding a to the Pool
7.)Have you thought adding a to the Maids
8Have you thought adding a to the emergency medical Services->Nurse

Last edited:
Reactions: Husaini@$alim
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes