Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 8, 2017
This is an excellent game, and the creator made the effort to pick scenes from the actresses of each character's movie catalog, which adds to the immersion. I do wish you could impregnate more characters instead of the two that you can date, and there are sex scenes with them with a pregnant belly. It is disappointing to have just a short blurb about them being pregnant (with only one at-home set with Karen and her mom).

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I just downloaded this game yesterday and play total new save, but somehow, when working at transformation office, still can't progress the work. anyway to fix this?

Guess I wasted my time, trying to work at office and reach the SVP beforeBINAF. Anyway to go back? I don't feel like grind whole again

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorpoLife-0.16d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: graksmrt and pizbia

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone know how to break up with Eva ?
I just went on a date with her, and now I cannot start dating someone else ><

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
New to this thread.. Why is it 11 Gb? Got no problem with bigger files..
But 11? Is there a reason for it?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, I know you will read this and hopefully you'll give an answer. why was the harem tag added?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I think I'm done playing this game till it complete or at least 10 updates. Good game but playing update by update doesn't suit me. Good luck and see you all later at complete edition.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
The only reason I ever dated Karen is because I heard that if you got her pregnant you could clap her mom, but for some reason I just never seem to get that far. Remu is most definitely the best girl though, so I'm probably just going to ignore Karen forever if I don't figure out how to get her pregnant and clap her mom in this update.

Reactions: kamibell and raixen

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The only reason I ever dated Karen is because I heard that if you got her pregnant you could clap her mom, but for some reason I just never seem to get that far. Remu is most definitely the best girl though, so I'm probably just going to ignore Karen forever if I don't figure out how to get her pregnant and clap her mom in this update.
have you turned on the pregnancy cheat? if not, it won't matter how much you try

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes