Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lematic

Jul 27, 2020
What's the original source for the opening of Saeko's office quickie scene where's in kind of a schoolgirl outfit?

pimmelberger88

Jun 15, 2017
How do I keep Julia as a maidwhen married to karen ? in the Save that is included in that download she is already marked as such. and available at home

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
I think the Arina's event is bug online. I could not trigger to call her at home or get to the final part of Yua's motivations? Any other way to proceed?

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Seems to be a breaking bug where if you don't speak to the CFO about his family and visit his home before his death then you can't progress beause the funeral doesn't occur.

Can anyone confirm if there is a way around this or do I have to start fresh ?

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Are there plans for Karen?

My mc breaks with Karen if she was pregnant.
What if, if she come back later ... with a little girl or heavily pregnant. No money, no home ...
For help (apartment, money ...) she is from now on an absolute submissive slave.
(The little girl lives with her, but is of course off limits until she is of age.)

raylmao

Jun 9, 2023
Looking for help, can't get Remu to be a maid, any info why?

NOTE: Karen's Marriage Save, I have never interacted with Remu since i maxed out relationship with her, and havent had sex with her yet.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes