Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayl

May 22, 2017
Trying to start Remu's maid route loops back to talking to Saeko about Yua, broken link I assume

Reactions: shijj

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Can I get promoted to Chief in this version? Because I'm halfway in SVP and I just get the CEO event after 10 scenes/BINAF... I didn't use cheats. 1703872961215.png 1703872975397.png

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Has anyone else had this glitch? I rent the medium apartment, take Yua there after work but wake up with Miu before I even talked to her once. Now I can't max out Miu's affection or start the Arina content.

KoinuKage

Oct 5, 2021
Okay, I did some testing and here's what I found. If you download the 0.16b version Eva Lovia route actually works (you can flirt with her) so that was a good sign until I updated the game to 0.17a (didn't check if it still works on 0.16c and d version), the option to flirt with Eva is gone. But Yuna event after tea didn't trigger (tested 0.16b, 0.16c, 0.16d, 0.17a) while coming back home at 7PM during weekdays. Looking on the changelog Eva story was rewritten and some new scenes were added on 0.17a so I guess thats what caused it. As for Yuna I have no clue where could be the bug (or is there an insane or bad condition for relationship to trigger the key event)

Edit: There is also a potential bug while doing project for Margot, if you say no you will lock yourself out of it (you can go to the party again but she wont pick up the phone, you cant also progress it with the CEO).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gakko_dev

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
For the peole who are posting a whole text: You can do it with a few sentences. There is no need to proof that you have way to much time in your hands... Geez. Noone reads your 500 words. Its not 2003, you dont earn one cent per word.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Okay, I did some testing and here's what I found. If you download the 0.16b version Eva Lovia route actually works (you can flirt with her) so that was a good sign until I updated the game to 0.17a (didn't check if it still works on 0.16c and d version), the option to flirt with Eva is gone. But Yuna event after tea didn't trigger (tested 0.16b, 0.16c, 0.16d, 0.17a) while coming back home at 7PM during weekdays. Looking on the changelog Eva story was rewritten and some new scenes were added on 0.17a so I guess thats what caused it. As for Yuna I have no clue where could be the bug (or is there an insane or bad condition for relationship to trigger the key event)

Edit: There is also a potential bug while doing project for Margot, if you say no you will lock yourself out of it (you can go to the party again but she wont pick up the phone, you cant also progress it with the CEO).
In 17a I deliberately omitted the option to flirt with Eva' as for Eva's story is now rewritten. To bang Eva, you need to complete Arina's event first. If it's bugged, go download the fix (i put the link on the first page), then go to cheat, and choose restart Arina's event)

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes