Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save at the end of (or beginning of) v10 and not dating anyone or dating Remu for v11a?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Love your game too much.
Thanks for your hard working CorpoLife_dev
I hope in near future you have plan to bring Karen back.
Best wish
Thank you very much for your kind words.. Karena will be back sooner than you think

I can't get enough of Julia scenes. Her saggy tits hot as hell. And when she called MC son during had sex, that was best moment. More scenes of her, please. Just my personal opinion, if you add more scenes of Juliain future, please check code PPPD-340 out, dev, that's one of my favourite scenes of her. This game is fuckin' dope so far. Great job. Can't wait to see chapter 12, more married woman, more netori. Best game ever. Sorry about my English.
Okay I'll definitely check that out.. Thank you for playing my game

man this update i like it, i hope next will expend anne story
Which Anne? There are two Annes now in my game.. Anne Kindheart and Anne Hathaway

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Leaked Uncensored jav have lower resolution and lower bitrate
My comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but in response to this there is a TON of HD/4K uncensored JAV available. If you're looking for specific actresses then okay, you might have problems, but there are hundreds if not thousands of high-quality vids for all scenarios from a variety of sources.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Not like
This one has not been implemented yet
Ah, man, that sucks. Figured she would have been implemented by now.

Just curious, is there plans on putting pregnancy in the game, since all the women seem to be encouraging you to impregnate them when you creampie them?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
My comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but in response to this there is a TON of HD/4K uncensored JAV available. If you're looking for specific actresses then okay, you might have problems, but there are hundreds if not thousands of high-quality vids for all scenarios from a variety of sources.
Well, you should look for this one :)
And then he just took it and downloaded by subscription where he takes the videos and it’s not necessary to rack your brains :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ah, man, that sucks. Figured she would have been implemented by now.

Just curious, is there plans on putting pregnancy in the game, since all the women seem to be encouraging you to impregnate them when you creampie them?
It seems that he said that he makes a girl with pregnancy content, if I remember correctly, this will be Eve.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Well, you should look for this one :)
And then he just took it and downloaded by subscription where he takes the videos and it’s not necessary to rack your brains :)
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English isn't your first language and that's why your comment makes absolutely no sense as a response to what I was talking about.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English isn't your first language and that's why your comment makes absolutely no sense as a response to what I was talking about.
I know :cry:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I'm a subscriber of JAVHD , but their videos are limited and they don't have JAV models that I have been using here

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
My comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but in response to this, there is a TON of HD/4K uncensored JAV available. If you're looking for specific actresses then okay, you might have problems, but there are hundreds if not thousands of high-quality vids for all scenarios from a variety of sources.
Trying to find uncensored JAV HD with a good bitrate is almost impossible to fit in the writings and scenarios that I wrote in the first place. At first, I tried, but it feels more like a hindrance rather than something beneficial for me, I made a poll with my early subscribers/supporters, and almost all of them don't mind with the classical mosaic JAV.

In making this game, one thing that I learned over these 5 months of development: I can't satisfy everyone.

Reactions: Pringlesrock

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
your website keeps linking me to chaterbate and not the actual pages for the faq or links for walkthroughs

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
How can you progress the Binaf's story tho. It only allow me to talk to her and nothing else

cypr

May 2, 2017
almost all of them don't mind with the classical mosaic JAV.
you found nice scenes and models, the best models only have censored stuff - most of the uncensored ones are not that charming or the scenes are dull. i'd rather have good censored scenes than bad uncensored ones.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes