Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
neither of the two (full) download links seem to work.
at the very least gdrive says the file doesnt exist, weheras gofile dimply doesnt load for me
use this link, and download the 6gb file, not the update only.

If that doesn't work, playing online is a good idea (can even be played on Android to)

xXThuNDeR201Xx

May 12, 2020
so i already promote to SVP without doing transformation Office Initiatives and when i get that event i had work so many time but tranformation progress doesn't seem to be up. is that normal or my save have fux up? by the way i play it on mopoga

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
so i already promote to SVP without doing transformation Office Initiatives and when i get that event i had work so many time but tranformation progress doesn't seem to be up. is that normal or my save have fux up? by the way i play it on mopoga
Did you use cheat on your way up to SVP? Transformation Office was meant to be the promotion event from VP to SVP... So working on Transformation Office after becoming SVP will break your game

Aug 16, 2020
Can't seem to get this scene.

5) Morning Sex - Waking her up (Sleep at your own room at night with/without your girlfriend, In the morning, go to the guest bedroom and wake melody. This event requires $lust_to_melody >50 or already fucked Melody before

Any ideas what could be preventing it? Got all the other scenes with her.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes