Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
I know the name of the of the jav actors but anyone is will can some give me a list/full list of jav Id video were the clips are from?

Example :
MEYD-123
FSDSS-123

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
No its good. im saying about big trouble( like a BINAF) or something unexpected. I didn't mean to offend you, man.
NP man, It's not like I'm shouting or something. Because 0.11 was supposed to be an ARC for itself, becoming CFO, replacing Anthony, seizing his wife and daughter, and hiring new talents... because the number of hot scenes is way-way too many than what I'm expecting, and I don't want a 3GB of update so I break them in several updates. Maybe I should put Julia and Remu story at the end of the arc (0.11d) but I really can't wait to play Julia and Remu within the game.. so yeah, I put them first tho

Reactions: Melanx0l1k

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I know the name of the of the jav actors but anyone is will can some give me a list/full list of jav Id video were the clips are from?

Example :
MEYD-123
FSDSS-123
There are too many of them I can't even remember

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
NP man, It's not like I'm shouting or something. Because 0.11 was supposed to be an ARC for itself, becoming CFO, replacing Anthony, seizing his wife and daughter, and hiring new talents... because the number of hot scenes is way-way too many than what I'm expecting, and I don't want a 3GB of update so I break them in several updates. Maybe I should put Julia and Remu story at the end of the arc (0.11d) but I really can't wait to play Julia and Remu within the game.. so yeah, I put them first tho
i see. then i should waiting 0.12. im stupid hahhaha

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
now that the CFO done down there is very little point in keep remu as our girl friends, can you introduce a new better GF option in to the game, thank you.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes