Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hey dev, I like this game (mainly because you use JAV content) but please don't bother with the people here. Having discussions with them doesn't help you. If you must, interact with your patrons at most. I look forward to (Karen's) NTR content. Keep up the good work!
Hasty generalization, there are some that contribute with ideas, language corrections, and content, then as you point out some are just braying.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I can't figure out how to trigger the neighbour scenes (after you come over for tea).

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
How do you transfer your save files? I was playing online via mobile and enjoyed it so I got the latest version, and playing it in joiplay. But how do you load your save file online here.

Ps. I already download the save file, I just don't know how to load it in the Patreon version.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
How do you transfer your save files? I was playing online via mobile and enjoyed it so I got the latest version, and playing it in joiplay. But how do you load your save file online here.

Ps. I already download the save file, I just don't know how to load it in the Patreon version.
1685893813989.png

Click Load From Disk and select the save game you made on online version

gwlarel

Jul 19, 2018
It seems to me that the game needs some kind of tool, or something that will get rid of extra money. Because, as an example, I do not keep money for a character, but simply throw it off either to the bank or to the market, my balance is now:

$10,402,887.69 (deposit)
$127,062,802.93 (stock)

What to do with all this money is not entirely clear =)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It seems to me that the game needs some kind of tool, or something that will get rid of extra money. Because, as an example, I do not keep money for a character, but simply throw it off either to the bank or to the market, my balance is now:

$10,402,887.69 (deposit)
$127,062,802.93 (stock)

First world problems that all billionaires have.. I think I need to rebalance the stock market mechanism...

Next I will add merger & acquisition, business expansion, and even running in politics (which requires large sum of money)

Reactions: sztrb

gwlarel

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, I completely agree, I threw all the money that I had into the market in the hope that at least something would burn, well, at least 50%, but in the end I continue to receive a stable profit and I can’t get rid of them =)))

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
First world problems that all billionaires have.. I think I need to rebalance the stock market mechanism...

Next I will add merger & acquisition, business expansion, and even running in politics (which requires large sum of money)
The idea is not bad if you look at it this way, well, it simply makes people save money and click the same thing a lot.
Better to give people the opinion that the economy is alive in the game.

The most important rule in the economy is that money should be spinning in it, and if there is stagnation, then the economy in the game is dead.

gwlarel

Jul 19, 2018
The game has a pretty good economy at the beginning when you don't have a big salary and a high position. Then, when there is nothing much to buy in the game, and the salary becomes large, you constantly start throwing money either into the bank or into the market, and apparently something is clearly wrong with the trading formula through the market, or I'm so lucky, but if the situation will not change, I will soon be able to repay all of the external debt of the United States. ^_^

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The game has a pretty good economy at the beginning when you don't have a big salary and a high position. Then, when there is nothing much to buy in the game, and the salary becomes large, you constantly start throwing money either into the bank or into the market, and apparently something is clearly wrong with the trading formula through the market, or I'm so lucky, but if the situation will not change, I will soon be able to repay all of the external debt of the United States. ^_^
Let's not talk about this. :ROFLMAO:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I would say she is normal.
It is made to force the player to spend more time in the game and that's it.
By the way, I will say that the beginning of the game is really good in general.
There is at least some choice and it makes sense to replay, which is also a plus in the game.

I would even say that in my game the economy is not ideal and a little stupid. :LOL:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

$10,402,887.69 (deposit)
$127,062,802.93 (stock)

Get rid of extra money?? That ain't realistic. There ain't a limit for greedy wealthy people. Haven't you played Monopoly? :LOL:

They generate dumb amounts of money. Buying sports cars, mansions or whatever ain't gonna dent their wealth.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Get rid of extra money?? That ain't realistic. There ain't a limit for greedy wealthy people. Haven't you played Monopoly? :LOL:

They generate dumb amounts of money. Buying sports cars, mansions or whatever ain't gonna dent their wealth.
Having a lot of money, they will still continue to earn money, although they have money for 10-20 years in advance :)

Alas, oh, this is the rules of the market, if the money is stored and not used, they will begin to bring losses.
If you don't invest money, you won't make much money :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Having a lot of money, they will still continue to earn money, although they have money for 10-20 years in advance :)

Alas, oh, this is the rules of the market, if the money is stored and not used, they will begin to bring losses.
If you don't invest money, you won't make much money :)
Yup, it be like that. Also, a great way of dodging the tax man if I remember right. Reinvest your earnings to avoid taxes and make purchases using credit.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes