Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
Just a small suggestion. Why not add some random events, not necessarily for the plot but something to make the game replayability better after you complete the main plot.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Just a small suggestion. Why not add some random events, not necessarily for the plot but something to make the game replayability better after you complete the main plot.
The problem is... I haven't really thought about the end of the main plot.... there are still lots and lots of events that I want to implement in the game which if I calculated it correctly, will take around 1-2 years to complete

Reactions: Shenloong91

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
The problem is... I haven't really thought about the end of the main plot.... there are still lots and lots of events that I want to implement in the game which if I calculated it correctly, will take around 1-2 years to complete
No problem, it is just a small suggestion from my end. I really like the current plot. :)

Reactions: kamibell

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
Question: Are there any mandatory relationships? To advance story further, like I don't want to break up with Karen but need to for Eva or Remu to keep the story moving forward? Or are all the other potential partners just optional?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
have gone past the binaf events?
I haven't gotten to it yet, because I'm busy with other things right now, not up to this game.
Well, if I am replaying this game, then I try to play the manual:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
CorpoLife_dev
By the way, as I understand it, now you have to redo the video for the car?)
I hope I didn't upset you yesterday about rolls royce :sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes