Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
can i ask if i miss the event for Fukada's house, after his furunel can i get to his house with julia event

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
0.12 will have complicated storylines and consequences... If you decided to be with Karen, you'll have to dump Remu and Julia. But if you decided to go with Karen, you'll unlock lots of wholesome scenes with her, in the future, marriage, pregnancy, etc...

But if you decided to be greedy, and go for a "possible harem" scenario, if you're not careful, you'll be exposed to the most painful NTR you'll ever have... (Remember The Witcher 3 if you're chasing Yennefer and Triss at the same time)
Nooooooooo sir.
I don't want to choose. I want Remu and karen to live in the same roof with me ( build the a harem ending for this game)

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah there will be, I'm still configuring out about the value depreciation of the car itself. Is it better to have a daily/gradual depreciation? or just put a 50% depreciation just after the car is bought?
Any plan for anal in the games?

Aug 16, 2020
I can't figure out how to progress with Nene. Hired her and got her to max relationship, what now? Do you find her outside of work somewhere? All work has is check on her, then leave her alone.

Vineet@123

Jun 10, 2022
It reminds me of a game like a son of a bitch
You can't complete the game without a guide :ROFLMAO:
I was at renting a studio apartment but I don't know where to find than I go to mall then theres two option of rent apartment but showing passage does not exist how I rent apartment?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I was at renting a studio apartment but I don't know where to find than I go to mall then theres two option of rent apartment but showing passage does not exist how I rent apartment?
You have to be an AVP and have met Aoi and have interacted with her enough to get her to the Love Hotel. Only after that can you rent the student apartment.

Reactions: Gakko_dev
Jun 15, 2020
My Garage is FULL, how to deal with it ? I want to buy that bentley!
OK I use online save editor worked this out.
1. Remove `own_xxx` line( xxx is your car model, like own_SL63), max slot is 4 cars. So if your garage is full, remove one or more of them from your save.
2. edit `carslot` value after your deleting action. 0 means full, 1 means one slot available, etc...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck at the transformation task the progress meter doesnt seem to move
Tried this game 2 days ago took me 2 hours to remove it, tried to buy the expensive houses and got errors, grinding is insane and all those who gave 5 star reviews are patrons or influencers. Now for your case use save editor online and adjust that variable, there's also some people saying to save a lot, so I suggest before going into a project save before that and here's a link that will help you out.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes