VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Awesome game! Still hoping for a detailed walkthrough or even better a walkthrough mod ... get the feeling we will ahve to deal with very different routes and arcs of this game!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I had no idea there was such a big market for beta mc games. :oops:
That's a bit unfair, sure he starts as a beta but he's evolving fast, plus now we know why he was such a beta at the beginning.
Honestly this is miles better than most games in which we play as some creepy idiot with a horse dick who molest his family at night.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry guys, gotta give this one up as of 0.6 it's been re-coded with a bunch of complex stuff and I don't have the time to sift through that with all the other work on my plate. I suggest using the mod. Cheers!

Really, really liked the story for this one, something different! So I did a walkthrough, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Really, really liked the story for this one, something different! So I did a walkthrough, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Awesome man, we are indebted to you! :p

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Do devs really need other people to let them know that having white text, with no text box or drop shadow, on a light/bright scene is a horrible choice?

really.png

Seriously?

edit:

Ordered books?
Actual books? for information? and had to wait fort hem to be delivered ...

When the internet exists.

After that and the earlier reference to Marlon Brando I wondered for a moment what year it was supposed to be, but it has to be modern with the laptops and computers being used.

Last edited:

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
A very good game soo far. Love the psychology aspect of it. We've been missing something like this for a long time.
Looking forward for more updates

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. give us a background for the textboxes. Its more exhausting to read than it has to be.
screenshot0001.png

2. let us change the name of the MC.
3. The MC sucks ... he is so self centered that it is not even funny anymore.
4. The MC sucks ... lazy as fuck and complaining about others that do their fking job?
5. The MC sucks ... because he complains about his low income ... maybe he should start working at his job? Could help.
6. The MC sucks ... because he has a chair blocking the view of his TV ... that is inhuman, disgusting and a perversion against mankind.
7. The MC sucks ... because of mirrors .... probably missing sissification and NTR tags?
8. Then it got better ... but it got to late and I had to stop playing ... :p

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's a bit unfair, sure he starts as a beta but he's evolving fast, plus now we know why he was such a beta at the beginning.
Honestly this is miles better than most games in which we play as some creepy idiot with a horse dick who molest his family at night.
Ok, you convinced me to give it a try. Remember if it sucks, I know where you live. :KEK:

zackymail18

Jul 8, 2020
I really like the story in this game. There is character development and growth. How his boss backstabbed him by using his project is something that happens a lot in the corporate world.

Renders are very good. Elsa and Alice are really very well. I like and want to see how far the story can pan out. I didnt get the sex scene at the first playthrough. Shall do the second playthrough soon.

Hopefully MC doesnt become mentally ill.

Thank you so much for the wonderful game.

Reactions: stubbruh54

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wish I'd liked this game more because the renders are fantastic. I just don't care what happens to Edward (issue number one is the lack of being able to change the MC's name). The "Guy sees girl for a second and immediately fixates on her to the point of ignoring anyone else and changing everything about himself" is so irritating. There are a slew of hot women in the office but Eddie only wants Alice. Alice this, Alice that. Even after his Gollum/Smeagol moment in his apartment all he can think about is Alice. He doesn't know a thing about her and everything in his life is about the end goal of being with his dream girl.
Then he ends up being Elsa's pet (not completely yet but it seems like it's only a matter of time)... I like a lot of the other characters in the game, I just can't stand Edward.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes