VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
More correctly will be "she helped MC when he came to her asking for it, cause he was understanding that by himself and wanted to change".
that's why I love about this story...Elsa didn't came from the heavens to save our MC, in fact he just got to meet Elsa when he started working until late, he already started changing when he met Elsa and that's why all of this feels earned.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Elsa didn't came from the heavens to save our MC, in fact he just got to meet Elsa when he started working until late, he already started changing when he met Elsa and that's why all of this feels earned.
Indeed. But she kinda did came from heavens (cause irl such thing doesn't really happen), not to save him but to help him do it himself.

that's why I love about this story...
Yep, best game i played for a long time. And one of the best vn's i played overall. Shame it doesn't have support it deserves. :cautious:

theblacksheep

Apr 16, 2019
Great story so far, I'm really impressed by the writing.

Gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised by Lucy's character. I initially thought she was just a generic gold digger trap character that was only there to the develop the MC so I didn't pursue her. On replay, I actually found myself kinda sympathising for her. Yeah she's only picking people based on material gains but like the MC, she's also stuck in life, and misguidedly think that it's her only way out to any form of stability. Still not an admirable person by any mean but I appreciate that she's not just a one-dimensional character.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I can't do it. I can't get past what an unlikable, whiny, narcissistic, wimpy, ass the MC is. Does he get better? I mean he doesn't have to be a good person, just some qualities that make him interesting. Is the payoff worth it?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
I can't do it. I can't get past what an unlikable, whiny, narcissistic, wimpy, ass the MC is. Does he get better? I mean he doesn't have to be a good person, just some qualities that make him interesting. Is the payoff worth it?
It's been quite a while since I have read this so my memory may be inaccurate, but he does become bearable, or at least he is making some conscious effort to change. I don't think the payoff is quite there yet.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020

Play it. At first the mc seemed like a standard whiny pussy chaser to me, but kept with it. Follow the Elsa route and you will see him well on his way into transcending into a ruthless mother fucker that wants to watch the world burn. All it needs is in future instalments to get him over his one-itis for alice and he will be fully cured of his stupid nice guy romantic syndrome. This game has some of the best writing I have ever had the pleasure to read.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Play it. At first the mc seemed like a standard whiny pussy chaser to me, but kept with it. Follow the Elsa route and you will see him well on his way into transcending into a ruthless mother fucker that wants to watch the world burn. All it needs is in future instalments to get him over his one-itis for alice and he will be fully cured of his stupid nice guy romantic syndrome. This game has some of the best writing I have ever had the pleasure to read.
Alright. You convinced me. I'll give it another go.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hey folks new to this game thread - is there the intention of adult content eventually and it's just a slow burn leading up to it or will it basically be no lewd content ever? Thanks much!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Aristos

braindead

May 17, 2017
Hey folks new to this game thread - is there the intention of adult content eventually and it's just a slow burn leading up to it or will it basically be new lewd content ever? Thanks much!
There is currently adult content in the game, but it's specific to only one character and entirely optional, so you might've missed it if you played through already.

Reactions: Razrback16

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Hey folks new to this game thread - is there the intention of adult content eventually and it's just a slow burn leading up to it or will it basically be new lewd content ever? Thanks much!
You can have fun with Lucy in the current content. If you are referring to Elsa or Alice, I think they will be slow burn with lots of build up.

Reactions: Razrback16

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm really into story heavy games but from the changelog seems to be only 2 updates so far.

Is this game worth playing and has enough content for it to be enjoyable?

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I'm really into story heavy games but from the changelog seems to be only 2 updates so far.

Is this game worth playing and has enough content for it to be enjoyable?
Yes, if you just look at the version number you realize that the changelog hasn't been updated. Anyway the game is very good in my opinion, if you like story heavy games as I do you should definitely try it. The graphics are good and the writing is very good, which is not a common feature.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes