VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hey,
Not many news this week.
Still waiting for renders. At the moment pace seems good enough.
We are approaching the end of rendering. There are still some unknowns in that process. Right now I'm not sure how exactly long it would take. But the next week or the one after that, then there will be some news to tell.
Thanks for the support,
See you.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hello,
Almost there, closing on completing production for this update. A few days more and it will be done.
After that, it will be more foreseeable and some predictions about a release date could be made.
I'll make a post, then it will be finished.
Next week I'll do my best to find something with minor spoilers to post a preview, should be a closing one for this cycle.

That's it for today,
Thank you for you support,
See you soon.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hey,
Production for the upcoming update is finished. All the images are ready.
It requires some post-production and testing before it can be released. But from now on, it's more or less a clear path to release; you can expect the release in the near future.
Usually, it takes around two weeks after completing production to get the update ready.
There will be one more preview, but besides that – I go radio silent until it's ready. I want to focus on the update.
About paid post. I didn't expect that my hardware would be that bad at keeping up with the new pace of development. I expected some struggles, but I never expected a month of waiting just to get images ready. Thus there won't be a paid post in September; the next paid post will be in October, after the release.
Thanks for you support. I hope it is soon to be rewarded.

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
i really liked the game congrats to the developer. at the end of the day, we're here for the nudity wth main girls, yes, but some games really stand out with their story and characters. this one definitely in my top 5. god i wish we had a little more from the story
What are other good story games?

Sep 14, 2023
As a humble yet dedicated freefag I will patiently be waiting for when the update reaches us here on this pirate forum of coombrained degenerates.

And don't go posting any fucking spoilers without putting it in an actual spoiler you assholes! :mad:

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes