VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes
Oct 11, 2021
Update was interesting, mans is going through a lot. I still like the plot and storyline, its interesting, real, makes you think. I look forward to see where this goes. I just, I really wish it was much longer, the wait was terribly long, but I understand also, but still. I hope the next update (Doha, Denver, etc) isn't as long away.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I wish Come Inside was active. That was a really great game.
I didn't like it much. I remember I couldn't get ride of the girl the MC is in bed with when game starts but that's me, I'm not fan of games that force the player into relations. The renders were great though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the game .. MC is confortable around the neighbor whom he wants to impress and
actually give all of his personal growth to. The bitches at his work are just grinding him raw
and demeaning him, while all the other males call them like they are: mean bitches.
I didn't like it much. I remember I couldn't get ride of the girl the MC is in bed with when game starts but that's me, I'm not fan of games that force the player into relations. The renders were great though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. should have said we play the idiotic conformist weirdo edward norton.
It would have been nice if the dev put a certain tag to warn people of the content... best to put this one on my ignore list.(n)
Whoever wants the brad pit of this, they better look elsewhere.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
This is the game .. MC is confortable around the neighbor whom he wants to impress and
actually give all of his personal growth to. The bitches at his work are just grinding him raw
and demeaning him, while all the other males call them like they are: mean bitches.
Which one, Come Inside?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Here's one thing that ruins this game ... Lucy. Why that slut is a must see in this game. Everything would be better if that slut could be avoided. Lucy can fuck the whole city, but not in my game. Forced to see that slut in this game is just a ctrl press. I don't care about this shit anymore.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Oh, I am sooo not Edward, I'm just forced to play from his perspective. Honestly, I secretly wish Elsa would just go "fuck off, loser!" and we start playing from her POV :D
I am not sure, but I think she is helping him, because she likes him for some reason.
She is possible love interest. To be honest I hope Edward dumps Alice and somehow gets together with Elsa.

I don't know if the dev browses this forum but I noticed 2 bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. It is not bug. It is a different suit.
Everything is correct, because Elsa bought him 2 suits. Why? You cant go to work in just 1 suite every single day.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes