RPGM Completed Corporate Undercover Investigator Erica [Final] [Karaage Company]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Anybody have a link to the original raw version of the game? I can't find it anywhere. I'd rather play that with my own MTL methods than this. Not 5 minutes in and already seeing missing (con)text because the fonts are too big and MTool can't shrink them.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anybody have a link to the original raw version of the game? I can't find it anywhere. I'd rather play that with my own MTL methods than this. Not 5 minutes in and already seeing missing (con)text because the fonts are too big and MTool can't shrink them.
You should just search for the RJ number of the game (DLsite identification; can be found if you follow the link in the OP (actually, just hovering over it (the DLsite link) will tell it's "RJ327549")) in google and you will find tons of DDL for the raw game. Also there's nyaa (torrent site; look it up) for torrents.

...and yes, you would have much better an experience by doing the MTLing yourself. Too bad Eng-to-Eng is not an option in MTool (though I understand why), at least one would be able to then fine-tune...shit like this, somewhat.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
still cant find a link for the raw, any can provide me with the raw i can re translate this with Dl translator

Reactions: p23rklo

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
this game kinda remind me of one rpgm that i forgot the title, where you kidnap a girl that you like and then "train" her to become yours, even the heroine look similar
Ah, it should be Until "My Girlfriend" is Pregnant - Abduction, Confinement, Impregnation right? Me too, at first I thought this game's MC is the same or at least in same universe.... but the devs are different though~

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Undercover Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 513 MB/146 MB :
, (880 Audio Files)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote