HTML Abandoned Corrupt Wishes [v0.01b] [Jobwriter]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jobwriter

Feb 25, 2018
IPHdk5.gif

Overview:
Hundreds of years ago, a catastrophe had hit the earth.
Now, in a monarchic society, Darren Black, the heir to an empire, has to prevent misfortune from hitting humanity again.
On his way he will have adventures and many erotic situations.

In this game you take control of Darren Black, a prince in a post apocalyptic world who has adopted a medieval society.
You can choose the main route and save the world or just build a harem!!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-05
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: JobWriter -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

IPHdk5.gif 7c51f866268412b9e17387338ccbf746.png VNH6VB.jpg 26d8b6920b1ed08dd193e898c66474af.png 19b25cb0a6b69541a8975babd3e3d4a7.png 1672945735562.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Please add the rest of the tags...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobwriter

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Curiosity got the best of me and I tried it.

VERY short, with a file size of only 20MB. A lot of empty areas, some that you have to use the back arrow to return from because you only get a black screen. Very small videos that are blown up very large on screen so the quality suffers greatly.

Definitely needs a proof reader: Very hard to read through.
Pronouns are all over the place and the grammar/wording are bad enough that it would almost be faster to translate from the dev's native language than try to decipher just what it's supposed to be saying. There also needs to be some kind of indication just who is speaking at the moment and whether they're speaking or just thinking.

As a prologue it suffers greatly. You supposedly had a disturbing dream, but only learn of it when you try to study or find what it might mean. You still have no idea just what the dream was about.
Absolutely no character build up so you would have some kind of an idea just who and what your relationships with them is supposed to be.
It's almost as if you've started reading a book that's missing the first 3 chapters - very confusing.

Personally, I don't give it much hope.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This game's pronouns are so gender-fluid that it somehow parodically fits with today's wokeness.
On another note, gifs, pictures and videos of girls are a nice touch, but it would be nice to be consistent with those.
What did I mean by that? Asking for girls with the same body type might be a bit of a time consuming task, but at the very least, they should have the same hair color.

PS: Is your first language Spanish by any chance ?

Last edited:

Jobwriter

Feb 25, 2018
More work went into the Patreon moneygrab than the game. Just go to your favorite fap-site instead, quality is surely better there.
Money theft? not at all, it's my first game and well, these are test versions for you to criticize. The idea is to improve, believe me I'm working on improving everything. That being said, thanks for commenting

Jobwriter

Feb 25, 2018
This game's pronouns are so gender-fluid that it somehow parodically fits with today's wokeness.
On another note, gifs, pictures and videos of girls are a nice touch, but it would be nice to be consistent with those.
What did I mean by that? Asking for girls with the same body type might be a bit of a time consuming task, but at the very least, they should have the same hair color.

PS: Is your first language Spanish by any chance ?
Hello, yes I understand, it is something that I am working to correct. In fact yes, my first language is Spanish. I'm starting to rewrite as if the meaning is lost. For the weekend I will be releasing an update that I hope is an improvement and something that you can enjoy

Reactions: Mushybird

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Some more time could have been spend before releasing this. Not a lot of content is fine but there are some obvious bugs and the media is very stretched. Coding wise the structure isn't there, looks like it was just dived in without proper structuring.

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
As usual I wish the best of luck for the dev.
But I don´t think this game will ever be complete.
Bulding 6-7 pages and soon the dev ask for patreon. Not a good sign imo...
Looking at this, wish I get wrong.

Jobwriter

Feb 25, 2018
As usual I wish the best of luck for the dev.
But I don´t think this game will ever be complete.
Bulding 6-7 pages and soon the dev ask for patreon. Not a good sign imo...
Looking at this, wish I get wrong.
Thank you, in fact you are right, it is that since everyone had a patreo page I said to myself why not. But if it doesn't generate much confidence, I remove it and that's it, it's my first game and something I want to do in my spare time. In this particular game I don't expect to generate profits at all, it's more to try and improve :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote