TimC1980

Jun 18, 2018
so the changelog mentions cheat codes. Where do we find those?
You can find the cheat codes then you open the screen_code_input.rpy in the scripts folder.

"imadev": "enable_debug_mode",
"wecanrebuildit": "unlock_upgrades",
"workwork": "unlock_faculty_upgrades",
"quickdrycement": "finish_faculty_upgrades",
"voodoolady": "reduce_pta_vote_difficulty",
"smoothtalker": "increase_sponsor_relationship_gain",
"idemandrespect": "max_player_reputation",
"backtoschool": "max_academy_prestige",

Jinkxy

Dec 18, 2018
I get alot of "replay" errors. Got the official mod files and the .307c hotfix. Sometimes when i click an action the video plays but the turn doesnt move forward and the action didnt happen, i have to click the same action again.

Edit: Just got another of those errors on the first week PTA Meeting after the headmasters intro when he lets me choose a PTA President it just starts the day over in my room. After 3 times doing this it advanced to the PTA president selection screen as intended.

Aug 16, 2020
Are the mothers attached to specific girls, or is it random? And if random, would rejecting the application of a girl without a mother attached allow the girl to reapply with a mother?

dickhead914

Jun 3, 2022
Are the mothers attached to specific girls, or is it random? And if random, would rejecting the application of a girl without a mother attached allow the girl to reapply with a mother?
They are attached to the girl next to them. It is subtle but look at the screen after you click on your phone and you'll see that the character cards for the mother and daughter are connected

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
You worked on it a year? Maybe you should have worked on it working. I just downloaded it and your little hotfix and all i get is a clipboard. Complete waste of time.
If you have give me a screenshot of the error I can help.

so the changelog mentions cheat codes. Where do we find those?
They are given out to Patrons but will no doubt be posted here or you can find them in the code yourself I don't really try hiding them.

So this is going to be true for user content in the mod spreadsheet? We should wait for people to update them from 0.25 to 0.3 as well?
No just the example mods, no user mods will be broken.

I seem to get an error loading this game, with and without the latest hotfix, no mods, installed and reinstalled.
This is a generic python/renpy error. I believe it has to do with file paths being too long. You can try move the game to somewhere like "C:\Games".

My suggestion is to avoid UI bloat, by that I mean, don´t overcomplicated the UI and keep things simpler. I mean, why we have to move the mouse all around the screen the screen, on a mapped photo, for an item, instead of a simple menu?

Also, the implementation of "codes", or cheats, in the other game was better. The saving grace of the other was how simple it was, and could have been better, but was simpler in UI than this one.
I do agree, a cheat menu would be much better. I just having had time to create one yet so I stuck with the codes. I will make a note of it for a future update.

I get alot of "replay" errors. Got the official mod files and the .307c hotfix. Sometimes when i click an action the video plays but the turn doesnt move forward and the action didnt happen, i have to click the same action again.

Edit: Just got another of those errors on the first week PTA Meeting after the headmasters intro when he lets me choose a PTA President it just starts the day over in my room. After 3 times doing this it advanced to the PTA president selection screen as intended.
Please send me your save so I can debug it, also was it a 0.25 save you are using on 0.3?

They can be attached or random, if random they will be added back to the pool and not used up.

Jinkxy

Dec 18, 2018
Please send me your save so I can debug it, also was it a 0.25 save you are using on 0.3?
It was a new 0.3 save.

Edit: Made clean install without the official video and girls mods for 0.3 and its working fine so far.

Edit 2: After playing for a while the replayed video issue is back, so the problem seems not to be with the girls/video pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: BolHeX

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
I might have missed it if its already been answered, but what about adjusting the weights or balance of the tag system?
instead of high to low priority as listed per file, maybe add a couple if- arguments to look for specific tags and raise that weight before applying the rest? ex. mother tag = 100, and other tags as listed.
An added benefit of this, reducing the size and clutter of the file name. wont need "_only" attachments for tags with that extra argument..
Or creating group types and assigning weight by type to be a bit more intuitive. 'special'(mother,black,asian), 'hair', 'clothing', 'boob size', 'location', 'corruption'. If we're looking at immersion, hair color is more relative than corruption. with your file naming program, it would be easy enough to standardize tag sequence by weight priority too.

Keep going! and thank you for the update

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
how to change girls and mother stats, I know that we write in the console selected_girl.fear but i don't know how to write girls names for example i wrote
abella.fear
abella_danger.fear
and it's not working neither the moms

Mitches.664

Sep 3, 2023
I got a bug when a manually caulled Mothers and solved PTA Issues when the Phone Menu showed that they where calling soon.

Bug found after returning home and the trigger for the planned call start (rolledback on my save but can maybe retrigged it)
Error about missing items (normal because the issues where alredy solved)

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I might have missed it if its already been answered, but what about adjusting the weights or balance of the tag system?
instead of high to low priority as listed per file, maybe add a couple if- arguments to look for specific tags and raise that weight before applying the rest? ex. mother tag = 100, and other tags as listed.
An added benefit of this, reducing the size and clutter of the file name. wont need "_only" attachments for tags with that extra argument..
Or creating group types and assigning weight by type to be a bit more intuitive. 'special'(mother,black,asian), 'hair', 'clothing', 'boob size', 'location', 'corruption'. If we're looking at immersion, hair color is more relative than corruption. with your file naming program, it would be easy enough to standardize tag sequence by weight priority too.

Keep going! and thank you for the update
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say for the first suggestion. There are a few hardcoded rating "checks" but I prefer to not use them. Which why I added the tag weighting database in game\scripts\databases\webm_tag_weight_database_ren.py

You can change it there directly or make a mod that overwrites it if you want to make certain tags more/less important. If I misunderstood what you are saying please clarify.

how to change girls and mother stats, I know that we write in the console selected_girl.fear but i don't know how to write girls names for example i wrote
abella.fear
abella_danger.fear
and it's not working neither the moms
Rather than using console command I suggest looking for the debug mode cheat in this thread then going to the Computer-> Settings Menu-> Modify Girl Stats
1726931496032.png

Or you can use academy.get_girl_by_id("abella_danger").fear = 50 to set stats.

I got a bug when a manually caulled Mothers and solved PTA Issues when the Phone Menu showed that they where calling soon.

Bug found after returning home and the trigger for the planned call start (rolledback on my save but can maybe retrigged it)
Error about missing items (normal because the issues where alredy solved)
Can you send me your save please and were using using the latest hotfix?

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
How does the conservative/reserved/slut line of traits work? The game really ought to tell you. Not what they do, but what causes a girl to progress from one to the next

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
How does the conservative/reserved/slut line of traits work? The game really ought to tell you. Not what they do, but what causes a girl to progress from one to the next
I will be sure to add some explanation somewhere in one of the tutorials. But they are automatically added as the girls become more corrupted(base on corruption and affection) and serve 2 main purposes:
  1. Show players the girls "corruption" level
  2. Allow videos to be tagged with said corruption level
They do also provide small bonuses
1726932515073.png

They are added when corruption + affection reach 40, 80, 120 respectively(with conservative being less than 40).

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say for the first suggestion. There are a few hardcoded rating "checks" but I prefer to not use them. Which why I added the tag weighting database in game\scripts\databases\webm_tag_weight_database_ren.py

You can change it there directly or make a mod that overwrites it if you want to make certain tags more/less important. If I misunderstood what you are saying please clarify.

Rather than using console command I suggest looking for the debug mode cheat in this thread then going to the Computer-> Settings Menu-> Modify Girl Stats
View attachment 4056995

Or you can use academy.get_girl_by_id("abella_danger").fear = 50 to set stats.

Can you send me your save please and were using using the latest hotfix?
i opened the settings in the computer, there is no modify girls stats

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
Hello, I looked for a sponsor and I went to the normal class, after finishing the class, I crashed and this appeared, what could it be?
1726936428470.png

JDrK

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 4057256
Either you edited the code yourself or a mod you are using does, that line doesn't exist in the base game.

You need to use the debug mode cheat code "imadev", put that into the "Input Code" screen(also on computer) ;)
just redownloaded the game and open the game got same error again and i didn't modify anything.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
just redownloaded the game and open the game got same error again and i didn't modify anything.
I don't know what to say that line does not exist in the 0.307 I uploaded
1726940032624.png
EDIT: Sorry about that, seems like you were correct and there was an issue in that code as was pointed out by "rioteer0". The "panties.lewdness" line not existing threw me off, hopefully fixes it for you.

So should I download the file again or what do you recommend?
Just download the and extract it to where your main game folder is. It will ask you to overwrite some files which you should allow. Then loading your save should clean it.
1726940131233.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes