Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Malen I had the same issue and reported it in discord. Edit:Now FIXED.
Sakhmeth You dont need them to pass to get alumni (unless this changed, Edit checked in game and still old way through computer) once they are corrupt and stayed enough time you pass them in the computer-menu (in student overview, to the right of their names). If you realy want to pass them in class (no alumni status), spamming the action to help them study (in face menu) should be more than enough on even 100min.

Thank you. I completely forgot about the direct method.

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
In this new update the exam time seems to be absurdly long at their minimal time (100 minutes), even if the girl has maximum corruption and naturism, they abandon the exam because they end up exhausting their tolerance. To me it was so much better before, you had a lot more control with the stages.
Already been adressed, you need to apply the hotfix

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
In this new update the exam time seems to be absurdly long at their minimal time (100 minutes), even if the girl has maximum corruption and naturism, they abandon the exam because they end up exhausting their tolerance. To me it was so much better before, you had a lot more control with the stages.
If you use the latest hotfix you can lower the exam time from the computer -> settings -> modify settings. You are right though the balance needs some work, I implemented this yesterday just before the release. Since most exam actions are basically half as long as they were before I do need to scale their impacts to reflect this.

I will be posting a balance patch soon, want to try address the girls never passing exams as well.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If you use the latest hotfix you can lower the exam time from the computer -> settings -> modify settings. You are right though the balance needs some work, I implemented this yesterday just before the release. Since most exam actions are basically half as long as they were before I do need to scale their impacts to reflect this.

I will be posting a balance patch soon, want to try address the girls never passing exams as well.
the girls passing on their own does seem to be off a little (i think its linked to how little the gain) i have the urm that i use for a diff game so i put that into this game to test the passing thing once i set "insert name" the "number" correct she passed at the end of class

Reactions: BolHeX

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedAcademy-0.311
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 22, 2020
I've got an error, it's skipping the exam, it's now happened twice.

I discovered a student masturbating, went in class room, about to start the exam, had the usual girl inspection showing clothes, then next screen is exam conclusion showing homework.

Reactions: mockingbird15

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

I discovered a student masturbating, went in class room, about to start the exam, had the usual girl inspection showing clothes, then next screen is exam conclusion showing homework.
hmm odd, i'm not getting this error and ive been playing for the last 2hours

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
the girls passing on their own does seem to be off a little (i think its linked to how little the gain) i have the urm that i use for a diff game so i put that into this game to test the passing thing once i set "insert name" the "number" correct she passed at the end of class
Definite a priority right now, balancing girl progress and exam action impacts.

Please make sure you are using the latest hotfix, there was a bug that wasn't caught before release that meant the game though you had used all your time if a pre-exam event happens.

Yeetusss

Jan 15, 2022

where do you put the hotfix once you extract it?

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
I am not sure why but I am unable to close the computer or the 'Panty Collection' screen or any such overlays hence unable to play even after using the latest fix though I am not getting any errors..but thanks for the game..

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
1. What are the requirements for "Confiscate some clothing." to let you take underwear?

2. What do you need to get the button to the right of "Girl Inspection" to show up? (Allowing you to actually do the inspection)

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :D

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I am not sure why but I am unable to close the computer or the 'Panty Collection' screen or any such overlays hence unable to play even after using the latest fix though I am not getting any errors..but thanks for the game..
Another user was having this a while back and it turned out to be the UCD mod. Are you perhaps using that?
Mod - Ren'Py - Onhold - Universal Choice Descriptor [2024-01-24] [ZLZK] | F95zone

1. What are the requirements for "Confiscate some clothing." to let you take underwear?

2. What do you need to get the button to the right of "Girl Inspection" to show up? (Allowing you to actually do the inspection)

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :D
To access the inspection you need to have at least 1 rule that influences clothing i.e forced outless/forced uniform. You can confiscate underwear that breaks any of your active rules so you will need to pass some during the pta meetings.

You can also stealing them during class by removing them and getting the girl to leave class, though if they are corrupted enough the may leave them with you.

mockingbird15

Mar 26, 2023
new game+ gets a bit wonky, I have to select all the offered girls or i can't get through the selection, I don't want them all :cry:. maybewe could have an end selection for when we are happy with our roster ?

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
To access the inspection you need to have at least 1 rule that influences clothing i.e forced outless/forced uniform. You can confiscate underwear that breaks any of your active rules so you will need to pass some during the pta meetings.

You can also stealing them during class by removing them and getting the girl to leave class, though if they are corrupted enough the may leave them with you.
Yeah, needing one rule makes sense. I have it on my save I started yesterday, but while testing some stuff on a fresh save it didn't have it.

As for the "Confiscate some clothing." question I was just wondering if it was tied to Affection, Corruption, some PTA Rule, or something else entirely. Again, on the save from yesterday I can take two every visit from each girl, but I wasn't sure when that became possible and what made it possible. Just to be clear I can take stuff that doesn't break any rules and they just let me. Which obviously seems like an easy source of resources for sponsors.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. Let me know if you get anymore clarification on what makes the "Confiscate some clothing." work consistently.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Yeah, needing one rule makes sense. I have it on my save I started yesterday, but while testing some stuff on a fresh save it didn't have it.

As for the "Confiscate some clothing." question I was just wondering if it was tied to Affection, Corruption, some PTA Rule, or something else entirely. Again, on the save from yesterday I can take two every visit from each girl, but I wasn't sure when that became possible and what made it possible. Just to be clear I can take stuff that doesn't break any rules and they just let me. Which obviously seems like an easy source of resources for sponsors.

Anyways, thanks for the reply. Let me know if you get anymore clarification on what makes the "Confiscate some clothing." work consistently.
Ah ok I see. You mean during home visists, in that case it is determined by the current level of the free-use rule passed.
1729201057379.png

After clean download the game doesn't show vids, Any solution?
Absolutely no idea I am afraid, I know a few users have had this issue but I am not sure the cause. If you have some more details about your computer and the location of the game I might be able to help.

Perhaps it is a graphic driver issue where .webm files aren't supported(unlikely) or a cloud drive location which I know can cause some other issues but usually the game won't even launch in that case.

Are there any plans to add futa/trans content to the game?
Not really no, I would consider adding support for it if users wanted to mod it in but it would be a lot of effort on my end to add it and I would rather focus my efforts on polishing the current roster/features.

Reactions: mockingbird15
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes