3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
A perfect Marriage Novel game is not based on the novel by same name...I know the novel you are talking about there husband go through an affair. And wife got stabbed, so it's not the same novel. It was kinda murder mystery cheating novel. I think the developer already told that his game was based on one of the game that has been abandoned, I forget he mentioned it long time ago. But even if the game is based on novel, I dont think that its based on the novel named "The perfect Marriage" because i read it and it's no way near.
There is another one with Anna David Jake Alexia and Kendra it plays out like if you are doing jakes path. I heard that one first till I found the right one.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There is another one with Anna David Jake Alexia and Kendra it plays out like if you are doing jakes path. I heard that one first till I found the right one.
yea the VN is just a tweak of it in all path ...but I think the story will someone in future will be diverted towards Jake. It's obvious the more screen time he will try to give on a particular path, the more audience will vote for that path.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Cause Clara caught alan kissing her?
:unsure:It is impossible to find out who Mr. X is in these conditions! It's easier to solve Fermat's theorem! Try to find the answer to the question: Alan returns to his room in a very good mood! Alan was silent for an hour, and then he told Anna everything! Alan secretly visited the witch and the witch performed the rite of preserving Alan's marriage with Clara, a stable income and most importantly, Alan asked that he always finish at the same time as Clara! Anna frowned, but still asked about the effect of the spell! In response, Alan was happy to show Anna a love message from Clara! Alan told me that for the first time he won money at roulette and in the lottery! After pausing, Anna asked in a hoarse voice about sex. Alan blushed with pleasure and said that he had already finished 3 times in the last hour! Anna smiled, and Alan suddenly fell into a reverie! Question: why did Anna smile?;) Answer: Alan himself asked the witch for harmony in sex with Clara in order to cum at the same time! Therefore, when Alan confessed to Anna that he had already finished 3 times, Anna realized what had happened! Clara is cheating on Alan with someone right now!That's why Anna smiled!

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes