3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
We can give her a pass for the seductress/dominatrix role easily, since she is a trained field operative with nearly a decade of experience.
But yeah, her sleeping with Leon and just shrugging it off like no big deal leaves me slightly muffed about her character. Sure, she was drunk and all, but Leon wormed his way into her pants a bit too easily.

Forgive me for saying this fellas, but maybe their sex scene should've ended at cunnilingus/blowjob instead, with Clara unwilling to proceed further for their first time.
She’s too corrupted already, she can’t say no to a bbc :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3393.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3786686

But coming to the story, there are a few choices included in this update and a couple of other new varieties of choices that you can make as Clara!

Yes, that's right. Even if Clara isn't the main character, you can make certain choices from her POV, but...these choices don't affect the plot except for the specific scene taking place in a minor way.

Please let us know if these choices are a welcome addition since we included it in hopes of feeling more connected with the character.
There's no point in giving a choice that means nothing, it's better not to give it at all. It's ridiculous and absurd:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
We can give her a pass for the seductress/dominatrix role easily, since she is a trained field operative with nearly a decade of experience.
But yeah, her sleeping with Leon and just shrugging it off like no big deal leaves me slightly muffed about her character. Sure, she was drunk and all, but Leon wormed his way into her pants a bit too easily.

Forgive me for saying this fellas, but maybe their sex scene should've ended at cunnilingus/blowjob instead, with Clara unwilling to proceed further for their first time.
I actually enjoyed the entire scene, especially the dialogue. Yes, she was drunk, but she also saw something that made her question Alan. Thought it was well done. She had a moment of weakness and Leon exploited it well. She just wants to forget about the entire episode. Don’t think that is far fetched.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I actually enjoyed the entire scene, especially the dialogue. Yes, she was drunk, but she also saw something that made her question Alan. Thought it was well done. She had a moment of weakness and Leon exploited it well. She just wants to forget about the entire episode. Don’t think that is far fetched.
"My husband is kissing another woman? I'm gonna get back at him by devouring the dick of a man I met only a few days ago. No, you can't blame me, I was drunk!"

The scene itself is well done, the alcohol helped her focus on Leon giving her pleasure that Alan just couldn't - but that wasn't my direct issue.

The problem is the aftermath: Clara wakes up in a panic, realizes she did actually cheat on Alan, tells Leon to forget their night ever happened and almost happily skips over to Alan and has a normal conversation with him. As if she didn't just cheat on her husband over a simple kiss. There is no discernible regret on her part, that little part of her conscience telling her she has crossed some lines she can never come back from again.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
"My husband is kissing another woman? I'm gonna get back at him by devouring the dick of a man I met only a few days ago. No, you can't blame me, I was drunk!"

The scene itself is well done, the alcohol helped her focus on Leon giving her pleasure that Alan just couldn't - but that wasn't my direct issue.

The problem is the aftermath: Clara wakes up in a panic, realizes she did actually cheat on Alan, tells Leon to forget their night ever happened and almost happily skips over to Alan and has a normal conversation with him. As if she didn't just cheat on her husband over a simple kiss. There is no discernible regret on her part, that little part of her conscience telling her she has crossed some lines she can never come back from again.
Well, it's clear that Clara fell into a cleverly set trap! By whom and for what purpose it will become known at the end of the story. Clara crossed the line with a noble purpose to save Alan from death! But now Clara herself found herself in the position of a frog, which was launched into a pot of cold water and put on fire! If a frog were thrown into boiling water, it would get burned and immediately jump out! But with slow heating, the frog is doomed to a slow death! Let's see what Clara does! Is Clara capable of twisting her ass and escaping, or not?;)

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024

So you're saying an elite trained agant should not be able to compartmentalize her life? That she should react emotionally to everything? Doesn't it make sense that, just because she wigged out once, it doesn't mean she's suddenly going to freak out about everything?h

• Thinking Face

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
someone can give any spoiler
no no no spoilers please...let it be ...until it will be released for public...discuss all spoilers with interested members those who actually want to be spoiled without playing in pvt messages only lol. Just wanted to know whether the update is out or not?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So the creator forces you to go in the direction he wants
obviously...same as in slow corruption games..no matter how much you will force the character to corrupt...in the end suddenly her pure and naive form will rise up saying no no this is wrong....it will be opposite for corrupt path ...no matter if you choose to be faithful, there will be some reason to go in for corruption..afterall in short time its not possible to develop in both path...because slow corruption remain slow corruption forever that way..like in awam, sophia's purity still stop her to go ahead for sex after seven years. the game doesnt move forward at all that way and neither the corruption. It will remain stuck at same point with different characters storyline. Similarly in this one, if the game moves ahead with corruption even if Clara meet any new clients, she will be fucked if she has full corruption doesnt matter if she meet him for first time.

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes