3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Precisely! The next update may contain exactly what most readers are interested in! The mood of the readers will improve and the arguments will stop and there will be small questions . It seems to me that for some reason Alan is losing weight with each update. And Alan's face is so sad, sad. But Clara has turned into a socialite! Clara is energetic and sexy! Clara aroused Mr. Brown's great desire to hire her! ! Am I the only one who thinks that?

fbass

May 18, 2017
There is part of the problem, netorare doesn't mean just fucking like most people assume. It's any type of sexual acts not with the specific partner(bf/spouse/LI). All the scenes prior to Leon where Clara is doing sexual acts with other men is netorare, so the Leon scene wasn't truly necessary for it to be an NTR story. Corruption usually ends up being cheating/fucking in NTR stories but all the corrupting acts are NTR as well. If Clara didn't fuck Leon it's still an NTR story due to all the other things she has and will have to do before the story concludes. Wouldn't be nearly as interesting to the main stream NTR fans but IMO if the dev could have pulled it off it would have more than likely been a great NTR story. Instead he went the route of most of the typical NTR stories which made it to me an average at best story so far. My opinion might change as the story progresses. We'll wait and see.
I understand all that but I didn't say it was necessary to make it a netorare story. I meant possibly necessary to the story as a whole

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Nice to see your triggered by a statement of fact that only specified a character change. You even reinforced my statement with your comment about Devs change their mind. You then assumed I was referring to the Leon scene and stated your opinion on the scene and how you feel about it.

You also made a partially true statement about it being a corruption game. That is one way to play it and the way you chose. There is another path of non corruption as well and those that play that way. Both are parts of the story which is a netorare focused story.

I'm happy you think it's an above average game, unfortunately not everyone does. Just because they don't have the same opinion of the game as you do doesn't make their opinions any less valid than yours except to you and those who share your opinion.

As for playing, I've asked before about the story and from the statements I've read my choice is to wait until it's done but also to watch the thread to see the direction the story is going. Not my fault you jumped to the conclusion I was bashing the story with my statement which was in response to someone else saying "the dev said", I was only reminding them that the dev has already said things that were untrue about Clara and the story. So enjoy the story and have fun instead of making incorrect assumptions of what someone else is saying.
Nice to see you're triggered enough to write a dissertation defending your comments. So sorry you were sooo misunderstood. WTF

Oct 9, 2022
It would be much better if that nig*** ripped Clara's ass or that this main boss opened Clara's gangbang season, than she had sex with Leon, because it turned out like a copy of A Promise Best Left Unkept.
What? It's realistic that she wouldn't go all the way with some strangers that she finds disgusting, she's just doing what she has to. Her being seduced and taken advantage of by someone she actually kinda likes at a vulnerable moment is far more believable.

Reactions: truthpolice

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Minus the NTR and sex. Story wise I think Clara is going to be corrupted (nonsexual) and start betraying the Agency. At least I wouldn't mind it. Will show she was out of her element.

Apr 29, 2018
What? It's realistic that she wouldn't go all the way with some strangers that she finds disgusting, she's just doing what she has to. Her being seduced and taken advantage of by someone she actually kinda likes at a vulnerable moment is far more believable.
If she was fucked by that nig*** or big boss, that won't be cheating, but sacrifice for the greater good (she'll take one for the team). But fucking Leon is consensual cheating, and there is no way out of it. Let's not forget that the author said that the characters will remain loyal (at heart) to one another, and fucking Leon is not even close to that. After that I don't care about Clare

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
The problem is not NTR but how it was done especially that the choices don't mean anything.

Examples:
1. Let's say there are two routes: corruption and faithful. If there had to be a sex scene with Leon, then there could have been at least some minor changes in the faithful route (Leon wouldn't cum in her pussy). This way it's exactly the same scene, no matter what the route your on, making the choices meaningless.
2. The morning after when the MC chooses whether or not to tell Clara about Ana. Whichever option you choose, you will get the same outcome - he won't say. Someone will say that in the option when you choose to say to Clara, you get -1 affinity towards Ana. But that's just the biggest stupidity in this game. You can also have -9999999 affinity to Ana, she will still try to kiss/seduce/separate you from Clara.

Can anyone imagine that in Being a DIK you have negative points towards a girl (Isabel, Saga...) and that she still wants to be with you?
It would be much better if that nig*** ripped Clara's ass or that this main boss opened Clara's gangbang season, than she had sex with Leon, because it turned out like a copy of A Promise Best Left Unkept.

I still think this game would be much better if it was played from the position of X. Because X is playing with everyone, managing how much and in which way Clara will be corrupted, and at the same time trying to rob Spectar or whatever the organization was called.
Careful that first statement is gonna trigger the NTR mainstreamers since they all think it was done perfectly.

1. Doesn't matter if he cums in her or not it's still makes it an unfaithful path due to the sex not for the mission. A better option for the faithful path might have been to just have Clara confront them/interupt the kiss like any woman who loves her husband would have done. Still wondering if breaking the kiss will be the trigger point for Ana's optional NTR.

2. Devs always prevent the MC from telling important details to a LI even when it makes no sense. In PC you get a choice to become bf to a LI yet it doesn't allow you to mention the agreement you already have with a diff LI. Goes into the whole honesty and faithful spiel but doesn't allow you to be honest at all. Alot of people had issue with that wanting at least the choice but doesn't seem to be happening which is why most people ignored the option to be BF and chose FWB. As for the points part those will probably determine the NTR option for Ana in the future.

I don't get the point of making choices as the uninformed MC when most of the story focuses on Clara. Should have just made another female protag story and then base the endings on her choices. Alan tries to help, you get the choice of being angry or understanding. The corruption can still be made to happen but her choices would be determined/limited to the amount of CP. In the end, if the marriage gets saved or trashed and if the mission succeeds or not based on how far she was willing to go for the mission. Again this is my opinion of how this story should have been written and played. Playing as X would detach the players from the characters and then it wouldn't be an NTR story as NTR is for the MC and a LI. As X you have no LI your just breaking up a marriage and trying to get the prize.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I understand all that but I didn't say it was necessary to make it a netorare story. I meant possibly necessary to the story as a whole
I'd agree if it didn't tank the whole save the marriage/"faithful" wife route part of the story.

Reactions: fbass

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I'd agree if it didn't tank the whole save the marriage/"faithful" wife route part of the story.
When and ever did the dev officially mention there is a "Faithful" route in the game? He had only mentioned "Corruption" and "Penalty" path. He also mentioned unavoidable ntr for Clara which means she would definitely cheat and that it is just the beginning of everything.

If you still get all pissy after reading all this, I have no idea why you are still sticking to this game which isn't clearly your cup of tea.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I find it baffling that so many ntr "experts" here can't understand this simple reasoning. It was right before their eyes all along.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
If she was fucked by that nig*** or big boss, that won't be cheating, but sacrifice for the greater good (she'll take one for the team). But fucking Leon is consensual cheating, and there is no way out of it. Let's not forget that the author said that the characters will remain loyal (at heart) to one another, and fucking Leon is not even close to that. After that I don't care about Clare
As one other commenter pointed out already, NTR was already included in the game by the way of handjobs and blowjobs that Clara gave out like candy. When she crossed the line with Leon, it was corruption +999 in gamer terms, a massive jump in corruption for sure.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I said:
it would be a much better corruption story

Right now it's not game but VN. In game you can make choices and here choices do not matter.
And you know how? Do we see the same events happen in both corruption and penalty path? No. Different things happen based on your choice as mc.

Does Clara act the same no matter what her husband does? No. If MC kept turning her down, she would act slutty. But if he didn't, she would not.

But let me guess, you think choices dont matter because she slept with Leon? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why she did it and how no matter if you follow the penalty or corruption part, she gets hurt because of the situation she is in?

Even at the beginning of the game, we see Clara being unsatisfied with Alan's attitude towards her when it comes to work and their differing aspirations.

She got put into the whole blackmail situation because of Alan only. After getting into the blackmail situation, she couldn't even tell Alan anything but bottle up all the guilt, anger and sadness.

Only Leon was there to help her and share her emotional burdens while she was breaking inside. Even in the penalty path, you can see Clara getting angry at Alan because he wasn't being understanding even if unintentionally. But she wasn't as angry as in the corruption path. But it was enough for her to get pushed towards Leon since he was so "understanding" of her struggles.

This might have made her feel unconsciously get attracted to him and right when she was drunk and in her most vulnerable state after seeing the man she had sacrificed everything for kissing another woman, Leon was there for her and offered a way to escape her pain and she fell for it.

I can't believe how so many "intellects" failed to see these simple but obvious things. Smh.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
When and ever did the dev officially mention there is a "Faithful" route in the game? He had only mentioned "Corruption" and "Penalty" path. He also mentioned unavoidable ntr for Clara which means she would definitely cheat and that it is just the beginning of everything.

If you still get all pissy after reading all this, I have no idea why you are still sticking to this game which isn't clearly your cup of tea.
You seemed to have misunderstood again. I never mentioned there won't be "faithful" route. What I said is there won't be a non-ntr path.(main LI). That is a big difference.
It's a complicated topic, especially when it involves the scenario in the game. Simply cheating and saying you love your SO is outright betrayal.

But in this game, from Clara's pov, she knows she is betraying MC's faith but she isn't cheating for herself. She believes she is doing it for MC's sake and in her heart, she believes she still loves him. So I am telling it from her perspective. She is ready to do anything for MC.
Not getting pissy about anything although it seems you are.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes