3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great Update!!
For a Adult VN game I divide it into two sections:
One is Story Kink (Like the main story is Corruption based, Cheating, Harem or Netorare based)
And Then the sex scenes kink. And till now the game's scenes are quite hot with some great kinks that usually isn't present in VN games. (Armpit licking though has played games that has armpitjob in them Pandora's Box, Golden Mean)

Hope in near future we will see CumSwap between Clara and Anna and they are eating creampie from one another.

Only found one game with cumswap in one Scene: The CopyCat
And one game with fmc eating creampie: Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning (most NTR games has Hubby/BF eating the creampie !!)

Can someone please suggest more corruption, cheating VN. (I know how to use the search but I think the corruption tag is overused here)
Uh yeah just watch my gif below, all those games have cheating, corruption and most are NTR :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcalibar4

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Also Suggestion for Erotic Horror (like the 90s maybe)

I played:

Village Slut Transformation
White Cube
Occultus: DoD
Bright Lord
The Cure for Madness
Of Birds and Bees
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
Wicked Dreams

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Uh yeah just watch my gif below, all those games have cheating, corruption and most are NTR :love:
I actually Downloaded your gif for that sole purpose few months earlier :D and played few games from it that I didn't played before (like Her Desire and ms Denvers and few more).
But if you don't mind and have few moments to spare can you please send me all the names (Some of the slides don't have name in it and some names are hard to read... I can recognize Anne's butt from TACOs in anywhere ;) but for others I need help)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
My personal opinion: the update is interesting and bright, because Clara showed off her naked ass for a record amount of time! Even Anna was able to show her naked charms to Alan! The update was hot and exciting and suddenly ended! It's like an interrupted sexual act! Therefore, you will have to be distracted looking for answers to questions about the game! Could Leon be Mr. X? Yes, maybe, if not for the moment when Clara and Leon were standing next to each other and talking to Mr. X! There is a screenshot. Leon wants to make Clara his own, but lets Brown fuck Clara! But what about jealousy! It's strange! Leon told Anna that Clara is a MOLE and Alan needs to be protected! Anna began to act openly against Clara. Alan met with Clara's father and showed firmness of character for the first time in the game! The game revealed the ways of development : Clara obeys Brown! Clara finds the strength to be with Alan! Leon will be able to become a winner! The work on the game continues! We wish the developer creative success!:unsure::devilish:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
My personal opinion: the update is interesting and bright, because Clara showed off her naked ass for a record amount of time! Even Anna was able to show her naked charms to Alan! The update was hot and exciting and suddenly ended! It's like an interrupted sexual act! Therefore, you will have to be distracted looking for answers to questions about the game! Could Leon be Mr. X? Yes, maybe, if not for the moment when Clara and Leon were standing next to each other and talking to Mr. X! There is a screenshot. Leon wants to make Clara his own, but lets Brown fuck Clara! But what about jealousy! It's strange! Leon told Anna that Clara is a MOLE and Alan needs to be protected! Anna began to act openly against Clara. Alan met with Clara's father and showed firmness of character for the first time in the game! The game revealed the ways of development : Clara obeys Brown! Clara finds the strength to be with Alan! Leon will be able to become a winner! The work on the game continues! We wish the developer creative success!:unsure::devilish:
Leon must be trying to make Clara his own but may not love her cuz there doesn't seem to be any jealousy. He must be trying to hurt Alan again. But why? The question remains and we shall hope for an answer! :illuminati:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Leon must be trying to make Clara his own but may not love her cuz there doesn't seem to be any jealousy. He must be trying to hurt Alan again. But why? The question remains and we shall hope for an answer! :illuminati:
I think he wants to join in the father and son team to gangbang her :ROFLMAO:
Now would he wear a mask or disguise so she wouldn’t know it was him?:unsure:

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
IDK why but now the special edition(what if story) is available for $15 tiers. Dude, if you're going to do this, do it before the game is available for free so you can get some more subscribers. Because I'm never gonna pay 30 bucks for your 10 minute updates.
i think he didn't get sub as expected for last update

Last edited:

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020

It seems to me that Leon might be Specter. Maybe he wanted to get rid of SIA investigation. Also, given that only he knew about honeypotting the first guy, who else would put camera in there?
Maybe X is someone else, and Leon is trying to hit 3 birds with one stone.
1. Get rid of SIA investigations.
2. Get rid of X
3. Get Clara for himself.

I do wish that Clara comes to know about Anna and then breaks her down... I like Clara.. :love::love:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think this last choice Alan has to make is unfair and shouldn't be put in the game yet and you ask why reason 1 he doesn't know to what extent as to what Clara would have to do to earn is the bosses trust if he doesn't betray her s country
2 and you if shit goes sideways he could be the only holding the bag for treason because Leon would cover for Clara and let Alan face a death sentence for treason so without all the intel he suppose to decide between wife or treason

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes