3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Hope in next update, there is a scene where, Alan (from ground level) sees a woman standing naked with a man but can't make it out its clara. :love:
If Alan continues to politely refuse help, then Clara will have to spend almost all her time with the Brown family and the rest of her time with Leon! Floor number 100 is not under Alan's control, so he will have a lot of time to restlessly hang out under the windows of a high-rise building with large stained glass windows! Of course, Alan will see a beautiful girl behind the glass and purely out of "curiosity" he can try to get to know her better! The fact is that the glass is "smart" and Alan will be able to properly face the girl only in person! Alan may even fall in love with this image and look for a meeting! There is a reason for this, because the relationship with Clara has become cool. There will be an explosion of emotions if Alan still meets a stranger or just guesses that it's Clara!!!:ROFLMAO:

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I also found the last update sensationally good. As far as I'm concerned, it could also continue immediately with the story as it is now and with a Clara leaning naked against the window and being beaten. Alan sits down in the park and looks into his wife's face.... Delicious!

But.

It will probably continue with the penalty path. And I'm curious to see what Sinful will come up with.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I also found the last update sensationally good. As far as I'm concerned, it could also continue immediately with the story as it is now and with a Clara leaning naked against the window and being beaten. Alan sits down in the park and looks into his wife's face.... Delicious!

But.

It will probably continue with the penalty path. And I'm curious to see what Sinful will come up with.
Sinful posted a message that in the next update, in addition to the penalty for Clara, all events will take their course! Let everything be all right!

:giggle:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

But.

I don't remember that scene was it through his POV.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes