3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There are two of us lol I just want to see that naughty + murderous side of her:devilish:

Reactions: M3lly

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
So we just gonna pretend like we don't suspect the assistant of orchestrating everything to turn the wife into a whore in a last ditch attempt to get the MC. before they go to desk jobs and have babies?

Reactions: metagrossrj

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I hope you'll allow us to avoid certain characters, Dev. I'd love a path where the rival gets all the chicks and doesn't share them with anyone else. It's so annoying when the character tries to fuck the girl from the beginning, going to great lengths to get into her pants and then after he's finally in anyone else can just tap her at the drop of a hat.

So we just gonna pretend like we don't suspect the assistant of orchestrating everything to turn the wife into a whore in a last ditch attempt to get the MC. before they go to desk jobs and have babies?
I don't think she's guilty, she's just what we see.
What I do think is that the person blackmailing the rival and the wife is the rival himself.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I hope you'll allow us to avoid certain characters, Dev. I'd love a path where the rival gets all the chicks and doesn't share them with anyone else. It's so annoying when the character tries to fuck the girl from the beginning, going to great lengths to get into her pants and then after he's finally in anyone else can just tap her at the drop of a hat.

I don't think she's guilty, she's just what we see.
What I do think is that the person blackmailing the rival and the wife is the rival himself.
I dunno.. i still feel like the rival is involved somehow and this is an elaborate plan

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I like the story. It is exciting and stubborn. I also like how Claire's doubts and guilty conscience are handled. A game that can get under your skin – if you get involved with it.

And I think that's why this game polarizes, because games in which feelings and doubts occur are rare.

I only wish for one thing. Stay on your path. I am of the opinion that an NTR game can also be good if the woman does not immediately go to bed with everyone. The game shows that a good idea doesn't have to have different strands to stand out.

This couple with high moral principles that are slowly being taken away from them. In any case, I'm really very curious to see what happens next.

Reactions: M3lly

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting game, but there is very little content yet, about 5-10 minutes, i’ll come back to this game later

Reactions: giorgyo777

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I followed this thread for some time, decided to play the game with the newest update, but sadly there is still not that much content yet.

But I like the story so far. I think Leon is actually blackmailing himself and Clara. Probably has something to do with how he wanted to "help" Anna in the beginning.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Did you download the latest version? Because the latest one has like 40k words. 5-10 minutes to cover that many words seems :unsure:
Yes, the latest version, it doesn’t take much time to skim through the entire text with eyes and caught the very essence, and from the content only the scene with the hotel room on Clara’s mission, it took me about 10 minutes, but i repeat, i really liked the game ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: giorgyo777
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes