3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Did you even read what he said? He said he doesn't mind if we download his game here but that it got leaked here within just a day. He didn't explicitly say we have to wait till 9th Jan but to just wait few days.

It ain't wrong to be upset to see your hardwork getting thrown out for free before you even had the chance to make the profit you deserved from it. Anyone telling otherwise is just being a dick or a kid who hasn't worked a day in his life. But whatever, if you really care about seeing this game get better, you should know what the right thing to do is.
Like I said, having your cake and eating it too. He makes a post on a torrent site that his game on a paywalled site has been updated, and *schocked picachu face* people torrent it.

The dude should be making posts to his subscribers asking them to not leak it if he doesnt want it to happen, not on the same site he is trying to advertise on.

Reactions: JasDoc

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
what are you talking about? the update was amazing the wife really love MC ,she dont get corruped too fast , she tries to ressist BONUS (makes the downfall/ntr even more sweet if she completly lose it in the end), intrigues....... the game has amazing build up and a cute couple ntr games often dont have that

is leon mr x?? or the ceo???I have the feeling we will get played :( :(poor hubby
I think exactly the same, this game is very good because it's hard to find a cute couple who love each other where there's NRT, even with the temptations. It makes everything more exciting.:p

Yes, it's very likely to happen

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Like I said, having your cake and eating it too. He makes a post on a torrent site that his game on a paywalled site has been updated, and *schocked picachu face* people torrent it.

The dude should be making posts to his subscribers asking them to not leak it if he doesnt want it to happen, not on the same site he is trying to advertise on.
Are you seriously pretending to be...You do realize that this game's entire audience came from here so far? They don't seem to be advertising anywhere else so why would they not make the post here where their audience came from and where their potential audience is? Making a post in patreon is less effective as clearly a dickhead patron had to show everyone how tiny his balls are.

• Haha
Reactions: M3lly and JasDoc

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Are you seriously pretending to be...You do realize that this game's entire audience came from here so far? They don't seem to be advertising anywhere else so why would they not make the post here where their audience came from and where their potential audience is? Making a post in patreon is less effective as clearly a dickhead patron had to show everyone how tiny his balls are.
Eh, this is just continuing to be way off topic. If you dont understand why its silly for a dev to use a torrent site to advertise then be sad when people torrent the game idk what to tell you.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Eh, this is just continuing to be way off topic. If you dont understand why its silly for a dev to use a torrent site to advertise then be sad when people torrent the game idk what to tell you.
Don't tell me bro. You started with the cake stuff but it seems like you are also not getting it. So let's just end it here. Cheers.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
I'm enjoying this game these last updates, i just hope doesnt turn into one of those "dude, she is right in front of you" and he doesnt realize it. Mc is a hacker so i have hopes that if one mc will catch the wife cheating on him, is this guy lol :D

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I'm saying again Leon's dad is X. Leon and his dad are not screwing over MC, they gonna bang Clara and Anna. There are gonna do it while getting spectra.

Reactions: free pass fans2021

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
thought id give the story one more try with this update, yeah i just cant suspend disbelief enough to carry on. if youre gonna have spy leads, then they should act like spies. when its all finished ill come back to the story to see if anna gets her man, cause at this point thats all i care about. she is the only character that hasnt had a facepalm moment. Spy--- masters of persuasion, good at hand to hand combat and self defense, good at using stealth, full of charisma and confidence, so much so they can talk their way through checkpoints and trained armed guards, talk their way into secure spaces, build the trust and corrupt foreign diplomats.... Mc's wife--- creepy dude in back row of a dark theatre too OP, wife fail. I tried, i just cant. Story wise the assistant or the husband being support/desk jockies would believably fail so hard at everything. But the team leader, the actual field agent who supposedly is really good at her job? inconceivable! k im done whinig i swear. just had to get that out of my system it was so bad

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have to admit that I haven't played this but before doing so I wanted to ask something. The author says that you are a loser if you let your wife be stolen or a winner if you fight for her and once she has been stolen you get her back. And isn't there the option that when you discover that she is being unfaithful to you, you can send her to hell and go with someone else? Being a winner is not about eating the shit of deception and fighting to get the unfaithful woman back from my point of view.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
But X didn't threaten both Clara and Eon, so why is only Clara subject to humiliation, it's too obvious that Leon is X, who has returned to screw MC once again, and Clara, with the excuse of blackmail, has more and more fun.

Apr 29, 2018
Actually X did threaten both Clara and Leon in the same time. So X is not Leon, but probably someone who work for/with him.
ch1.jpg

I'm wondering, is there any chance of happy ending for Clara and MC? This look more like VN (not much of choice for players) that game.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
who is Mr steal your waifu X :unsure: :unsure:any detective conans or L that can solve this case

Screenshot 2023-12-28 152930.png 1703773925785.jpeg

imagin Leon sitting in the midgame with a smirk in his face wispering I am mr X

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I go the path where Clara has sex with other dudes and the mc finds out about
And they sit down and work things out as a couple I don't really consider that to be ntr.

I know for a lot of people it would be, but it just wouldn't feel like it to me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
what are you talking about? the update was amazing the wife really love MC ,she dont get corruped too fast , she tries to ressist BONUS (makes the downfall/ntr even more sweet if she completly lose it in the end), intrigues....... the game has amazing build up and a cute couple ntr games often dont have that

is leon mr x?? or the ceo???I have the feeling we will get played :( :(poor hubby
But X didn't threaten both Clara and Eon, so why is only Clara subject to humiliation, it's too obvious that Leon is X, who has returned to screw MC once again, and Clara, with the excuse of blackmail, has more and more fun.
While it's just way too obvious...I think in this case Leon is definitely way up the spectre food chain for sure.

Actually X did threaten both Clara and Leon in the same time. So X is not Leon, but probably someone who work for/with him.

I'm wondering, is there any chance of happy ending for Clara and MC? This look more like VN (not much of choice for players) that game.
Happy ending? Maybe. The dev has stated she will be unfaithful regardless (his definition of unfaithful differs greatly from virtually every other person on the planet though...he refuses to accept for example that Clara maybe giving a guy a bJ as being unfaithful). No matter what you do, she will be put into more and more compromising situations. IIRC, she will go 2 ways, constantly dislike it and feel guilty...or embrace it. The MC conversley has 2 options himself, accept it or not.

How this will all end up playing out...remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
While it's just way too obvious...I think in this case Leon is definitely way up the spectre food chain for sure.

Happy ending? Maybe. The dev has stated she will be unfaithful regardless (his definition of unfaithful differs greatly from virtually every other person on the planet though...he refuses to accept for example that Clara maybe giving a guy a bJ as being unfaithful). No matter what you do, she will be put into more and more compromising situations. IIRC, she will go 2 ways, constantly dislike it and feel guilty...or embrace it. The MC conversley has 2 options himself, accept it or not.

How this will all end up playing out...remains to be seen.

There will only be one winner, Anna, in the end MC will be so disappointed by the slutty Clara, rightly so, that he will be consoled by those who love him above all else, Clara was trained to be cold, so she won't feel anything, other than tightness at the heart, she has a tightness at the pussy

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I'm saying again Leon's dad is X. Leon and his dad are not screwing over MC, they gonna bang Clara and Anna. There are gonna do it while getting spectra.

I am convinced of this, then it is too obvious that only Clara is the only one to suffer humiliation and Leon is not, but they were both the ones who were threatened, then Leon coincidentally always finds himself at the right time, in short, history repeats itself, Leon and Father X will ruin MC, granted

Reactions: D2taA
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes