3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
YES, I understand that CLARA will be fucked :p
But I also understand that the difference will be what the MC will do after that, and that he will have a chance to save CLARA
View attachment 3214940

Edit: I also noticed that he has a bit of a strange definition of faithful. CLARA thinks that she is faithful, even when she will fuck others, because she will do to save her husband. So her heart is faithful (to MC), but her pussy is not.
The "sex is not love and I still love you" is textbook cheater excuse when they are discovered. And no sane cheated spouse buys that BS :LOL:

On the other hand, her having that attitude makes her a more realistic character. Because it really is a common rationalization for cheaters to handle their guilt better. No one (except complete psychos) wants to accept their immorality so they create their delusional excuses and compartmentalize whole chunks of their life to deal with self-loathing. It's kinda like mobsters being frequent church-goers and philanthropists.

Reactions: PML 021259

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I was on the fence with this game and was about to give up. The theater scene was clever and I liked the double dip. Clara starts off thinking she's in control, 10 mins up and done, oops now she has to endure more just to not call attention to herself. Nice! and will Anna blackmail her also? I'm ready to see where this story leads.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Man, that lick in cinema while she doing that mission, her expression is so perfecto. :love: The music choice also give boost to the situation make more thrill. Just hoping you not going to reveal everything after Anna found out her. If possible corrupt her as well. Zzzhahahaha :devilish: no please seriously don't make alan find out everything about her cheating on him. Keep it up buddy (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab seems like you are frequent around here, do you recommend this one? Is storytelling good enough to try? :unsure:
I do have some issues with it...won't deny that...but I think it is worth trying for now yes...I'm curious to see where it goes. The bulk of the conversations here recently have not been about NTR, but what constitues it...that it is not avoidable...and what does or does not constitute being unfaithful.

Other than some interesting decion making by some characters...I am enjoying it so far. Worth a try mate if for no other reason, at least this plot is actually the single most sensible plot for the wife slutting it up of any similar AVN here. There are genuine and valid reasons why she will do what she will do and for that alone it's worth checking out IMO. Also, the different view points the dev implemented is quite genius also imo.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Leon is quite clever, only used an app and a hidden account can control clara and make her think she is still in control. By the way he gets access into the app either he has great hacking skill than mc or he is already a hidden high rank member of specter who are controlling the app and playing as a double spy to the government, I bet soon he will use the same method to blackmail anna in sooner future.
But how can he shows up with the X in the same time and answer the question from clara and himself correctly? Recorded voice and answer in leading question will mostly fit but there will be always have unexpected questions, how he can control the pause and continue is also quite mysterious. The worst is there maybe more people behind him to help, and maybe anna is involved too since she want to take mc to become her boyfriend.
Btw, anna is giving me more and more a yandere feeling by the update, see how she stalking mc and want to ruin their relationship in this update.:ROFLMAO:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It bothers me that Clara is killed so easily and the game ends! Leon keeps an eye on Clara all the time and allows her death!? What about the love interest? It's illogical. Leon, in this situation, could save Clara, greatly strengthen his influence and finally force her to act through seduction! In general, in order to understand Leon, it is necessary to look at the game through his eyes, but then the intrigue will disappear and it will become uninteresting...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

akm103

Dec 9, 2021
View attachment 2896106

Overview:
You are a prodigal hacker, plunged deep into the heart of espionage at a company with dark secrets. Your wife, Clara, the most beautiful woman you had ever set eyes upon and an elite secret agent, is by your side, but the waters are treacherous.

Both of you are tasked to infiltrate a powerful company as spies along with your intern, Anna. As layers of betrayal unfold and lines between ally and enemy blur, it will be up to you if you can save the world, protect your loved ones while dealing with your own demons.
But remember, in this game of shadows, trust can be the most dangerous weapon of all.

Note: This is a Netorare focused game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Sinful Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.3): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.3): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2896134 View attachment 2896137 View attachment 2896138 View attachment 2896153 View attachment 3055255 View attachment 3055256 View attachment 3055264 View attachment 3055294 View attachment 3159047 View attachment 3159065 View attachment 3159049 View attachment 3159052 View attachment 3159054 View attachment 3159057 View attachment 3159055
This game is full of bugs i can't make a save and also i can't load any save,the creator of this game should fix this game.Waste of time with a crashing game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is full of bugs i can't make a save and also i can't load any save,the creator of this game should fix this game.Waste of time with a crashing game.
Well your first (and only) comment in 2 years was just as much of a waste of time.

Sounds very much like a you problem. Now, if you'd like to actually explain what errors you get/what exactly happens and on what platform in a more polite fashion, maybe someone might feel like helping you given the VN works perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
Clara's upper body is just perfect but... her lover body is... I mean, like something wrong with it? It doesn't seem to match her whole body in general and her upper body in particular. Like... too skinny?

• Angry
Reactions: baka

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Sinful Dev
Author, you really need to watch how much information you give the protag. Too much and it ruins the "Mystery NTR" suspense.
If he is receiving messages basically telling him that his wife might be fucking another guy then the whole plot is pointless and suspension of disbelief goes out the window if he's ignoring or not acting on this.

Don't give the MC any information from here on out and have the characters act with their own motives. This makes it more interesting for those of the readers who only want to play the game as a mystery NTR. After all, you were the one to offer this choice when starting the game right? You need to fully commit to the "oblivious MC in the dark" path and have Clara being slowly corrupted and turned into more of a slut throughout the story as we try to guess what's happening in the background.

Also, it would be good if Anna is willing to get her hands dirty to reverse-NTR the MC away from Clara. If she plays a pivotal role in setting the MC and Clara up in various situations so that she can slowly pry them apart and steal the MC it would add another dynamic to the game. Even if she has to side with the bad guys to do this.
Although I'm only playing from the MC perspective and maybe that's what's happening already.

Don't respond to this with spoilers.

Reactions: jaden000

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*wonders where the hell all these years old accounts with their first post are coming from lately*

• Haha
Reactions: jaden000
Apr 29, 2018
Since there has been too much arguing about the NTR element of this game, I looked up what this forum define as NTR and found that most people recommend: „A Promise Best Left Unkept”

I've launched that game, and surprise-surprise, there was the same game setting: A love affair between a weak MC and a dominant FC. MC has a psycho bitch as assistance, who has a crush on him and will do anything to get him (team up with bully), and MC's "old friend" (childhood bully) shows up to blackmail FC (to sacrifice herself to save her husband) and eventually turn her into his slut. There are also the same three point of views (MC, FC and assistance), of certain events, as well as occasional recapitulation of events.

The only difference is that „A Promise Best Left Unkept” is VN, so there's no way to affect the plot in any way. Just adjust text speed and press ctrl (or ALT+F4 if you don't like this NTR story). While with „Corrupted hearts”, for now, it seems that there will be possibilities to influence the development of story and maybe for different outcome.

I really hope that SinfulDev will allow that MC or Clara can influence on Clara's further corruption (to slow down, to speed up or completely avoid and save their marriage). Otherwise "Corrupted hearts" will turn into a copy of "A Promise Best Left Unkept".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
or completely avoid and save their marriage)
You should perhaps actually read some of the thread before commenting...

This will not happen. Yes, the marriage can be saved and have a happy ending...but she will cheat...she will be corrupted...it is forced plot. What the FMC and MC think about it/what she does and how they both act is for you to decide.

Apr 29, 2018
You should perhaps actually read some of the thread before commenting...

This will not happen. Yes, the marriage can be saved and have a happy ending...but she will cheat...she will be corrupted...it is forced plot. What the FMC and MC think about it/what she does and how they both act is for you to decide.
you're boring as hell with that „will not happen”. If that won't happen, that this game will be an identical copy of „a promise best left unkept”.

I've corresponded with SinfulDev and he was pretty clear that there would be a possibility for MC and Clara to save their marriage.
Certainly not in the "Disney version - they lived happily ever after". Probably something like one of the alternative endings in „a promise best left unkept”, where the MC accepted FC as slut, improved his technique of handling her enough to win her back.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you're boring as hell with that „will not happen”. If that won't happen, that this game will be an identical copy of „a promise best left unkept”.

I've corresponded with SinfulDev and he was pretty clear that there would be a possibility for MC and Clara to save their marriage.
Certainly not in the "Disney version - they lived happily ever after". Probably something like one of the alternative endings in „a promise best left unkept”, where the MC accepted FC as slut, improved his technique of handling her enough to win her back.
Did I say the marriage couldn't be saved? No, I didn't. You just repeated what I stated myself.

You really do need to learn how to read, or at the very least, actually comprehend what you're reading before letting your fingers run riot.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Since there has been too much arguing about the NTR element of this game, I looked up what this forum define as NTR and found that most people recommend: „A Promise Best Left Unkept”

I've launched that game, and surprise-surprise, there was the same game setting: A love affair between a weak MC and a dominant FC. MC has a psycho bitch as assistance, who has a crush on him and will do anything to get him (team up with bully), and MC's "old friend" (childhood bully) shows up to blackmail FC (to sacrifice herself to save her husband) and eventually turn her into his slut. There are also the same three point of views (MC, FC and assistance), of certain events, as well as occasional recapitulation of events.

The only difference is that „A Promise Best Left Unkept” is VN, so there's no way to affect the plot in any way. Just adjust text speed and press ctrl (or ALT+F4 if you don't like this NTR story). While with „Corrupted hearts”, for now, it seems that there will be possibilities to influence the development of story and maybe for different outcome.

I really hope that SinfulDev will allow that MC or Clara can influence on Clara's further corruption (to slow down, to speed up or completely avoid and save their marriage). Otherwise "Corrupted hearts" will turn into a copy of "A Promise Best Left Unkept".
What are you talking about? APBLU has a different story and setting. So many ntrs have mc meeting their bullies. Nothing new.

But in this game Leon isn't blackmailing anyone, at least not as far as we know and the plot is far more elaborate and deeper than any ntr i have seen.

The background of mc and leon has more history.

Clara is also forced to use her seduction skills and nothing of that sorts happen in APBLU.

The personalities of the characters are different. While laura is strong and smart, i like Clara better because she has a bit crazy in her and she kills!

Anna is soft spoken unlike that loudmouth assistant and Anna's true self is just icing on the cake.

The only similarly i can see is that mystery ntr is present by offering multiple povs. Now why is that bad?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Sinful Dev
Author, you really need to watch how much information you give the protag. Too much and it ruins the "Mystery NTR" suspense.
If he is receiving messages basically telling him that his wife might be fucking another guy then the whole plot is pointless and suspension of disbelief goes out the window if he's ignoring or not acting on this.

Don't give the MC any information from here on out and have the characters act with their own motives. This makes it more interesting for those of the readers who only want to play the game as a mystery NTR. After all, you were the one to offer this choice when starting the game right? You need to fully commit to the "oblivious MC in the dark" path and have Clara being slowly corrupted and turned into more of a slut throughout the story as we try to guess what's happening in the background.

Also, it would be good if Anna is willing to get her hands dirty to reverse-NTR the MC away from Clara. If she plays a pivotal role in setting the MC and Clara up in various situations so that she can slowly pry them apart and steal the MC it would add another dynamic to the game. Even if she has to side with the bad guys to do this.
Although I'm only playing from the MC perspective and maybe that's what's happening already.

Don't respond to this with spoilers.
The only message he got was that she left him alone in the theater. Now how did you come to the conclusion she could be fucking someone else from that?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020

Can we agree that this is a NTR game? The whole story is build upon premise of NTR. And I believe the NTR to be unavoidable.

The marriage can be saved, but some other guy's dick will enter Clara whether you like it or not.

Reactions: MAD6999
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes