3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I provide support for several games, this is one of my favorites, however
to this game subscriptions are extremely expensive especially when converting to my country's currency, unfortunately I will have to wait until the 29th.
There are like 4 different tiers with lowest being 5 and 1$. I am sure 5 bucks a month isnt that expensive in any country for an average person. It costs like a single meal for me.

Reactions: mulerider

Rickk2029

Aug 14, 2023
There are like 4 different tiers with lowest being 5 and 1$. I am sure 5 bucks a month isnt that expensive in any country for an average person. It costs like a single meal for me.

Translating how much each subscription costs in my country:

Sin Lord = 172.50 $
Sin Master = 87.50 $
Sin Lord = 57.50 $
Sin Bearer = 30 $
Dollar Sinner = 7.50 $

Doing the direct conversion would be the cost I would incur with each subscription. I'm not saying it's unfair or not, but compared to other games for me, it's expensive.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

Sin Lord = 172.50 $
Sin Master = 87.50 $
Sin Lord = 57.50 $
Sin Bearer = 30 $
Dollar Sinner = 7.50 $

Doing the direct conversion would be the cost I would incur with each subscription. I'm not saying it's unfair or not, but compared to other games for me, it's expensive.
if you are not in condition of helping financially, it's okay. all Dev and community wants is support.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023

Sin Lord = 172.50 $
Sin Master = 87.50 $
Sin Lord = 57.50 $
Sin Bearer = 30 $
Dollar Sinner = 7.50 $

I am confused. All games here at least start from 1$ and goes on like 5, 10$. So wouldn't they all be expensive for you?

Rickk2029

Aug 14, 2023
I am confused. All games here at least start from 1$ and goes on like 5, 10$. So wouldn't they all be expensive for you?
My country's currency is 5x less than the dollar, that is, every value must be multiplied x5 to arrive at what I will have to pay to have early access to the game. As I mentioned before, I don't want to set a price for the game, I'm just saying that for other countries the current price for early access is unfeasible, at least for me and I provide support for many other devs:
1708314249961.png

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
My country's currency is 5x less than the dollar, that is, every value must be multiplied x5 to arrive at what I will have to pay to have early access to the game. As I mentioned before, I don't want to set a price for the game, I'm just saying that for other countries the current price for early access is unfeasible, at least for me and I provide support for many other devs:
View attachment 3367454
Fair enough.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Why is everybody so hyper about this Game?,
Yeah I agree that the game is nice, but not that good, that I would pay 30 bucks for 5 minutes of gameplay, let's just wait and it will show up, let the folks that pay 30$ get there money worth.
For me, subscribing for such a high tier wouldn't make sense at this state of the Game, for a finished product, that we be a complete different ballgame.

Reactions: Rickk2029

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Why is everybody so hyper about this Game?,
Yeah I agree that the game is nice, but not that good, that I would pay 30 bucks for 5 minutes of gameplay, let's just wait and it will show up, let the folks that pay 30$ get there money worth.
For me, subscribing for such a high tier wouldn't make sense at this state of the Game, for a finished product, that we be a complete different ballgame.
Its no different than being excited for a movie. People pay for tickets and popcorn for at least 30 bucks only for something that they can only watch once and not even own what they bought.

But here people pay not only for the product but to support development. Patreon is a donation platform unlike steam.

Btw it took me at least 30-40 mins for this update, trying both routes. My reading speed is 300wpm+. For a game like this, it would be a shame to skim through.

Reactions: Rob0bob

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
Its no different than being excited for a movie. People pay for tickets and popcorn for at least 30 bucks only for something that they can only watch once and not even own what they bought.

But here people pay not only for the product but to support development. Patreon is a donation platform unlike steam.

Btw it took me at least 30-40 mins for this update, trying both routes. My reading speed is 300wpm+. For a game like this, it would be a shame to skim through.
Can u give me some screenshots from this current update?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
is she wearing it during the meeting?
Clara can wear this thing in her pussy as payment for a fine! But there are doubts that it is Clara who is depicted in the photo. Clara's golden mane is thicker and almost covers the top of her pussy! Clara's hips are athletic, muscular and have an erotic curve... Clara had never worn such clothes before. In general, one screenshot will not be enough for evaluation, we still need to show something... :unsure:

Reactions: Panos24

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The poor guy still believes in miracles and hopes that a miracle will happen in a few hours, not in a few days! I also compare Clara in Figures 1 and 2, with the one where the vibrator is in the pussy and I do not believe that it is her! Then who has the remote control for the vibrator?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes