3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
amazing update, you guys going love not just the story but My what if episode fron sin god tier. for my episode in 0.4.5 b go to archives > replay > Hot > what if series ep 1 ben's resurection

I may do more sin god tiers after that ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik and Anaskm07

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I hope they make the "what if" available to all tiers for first time (just once) to see what's special about it so that lower tiers can also see if they like, then they might upgrade.
Limiting to some tiers even for first time might be a bit of a dull decision.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
I hope they make the "what if" available to all tiers for first time (just once) to see what's special about it so that lower tiers can also see if they like, then they might upgrade.
Limiting to some tiers even for first time might be a bit of a dull decision.
This is something that brought upon a dilemma since we also didn't want to make those who subscribed for higher tiers feel unfair.

But you have a point. Since this is the first episode, its better to let everyone have an idea of what it is.

So Special Edition will be made public for this update :)

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
also want to say anytime I do a what if, I'm fine with it being public for you guys. I'm honestly interested in doing more Ben what if episodes if the developer has time. he does need to progress his own game too hehe

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik and Momo321

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This is something that brought upon a dilemma since we also didn't want to make those who subscribed for higher tiers feel unfair.

But you have a point. Since this is the first episode, its better to let everyone have an idea of what it is.

So Special Edition will be made public for this update :)
if i pay for sin master today, at what date would i get it? im new
what about sin king? at what date would i get it?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The heroes are all in action now. There was a very funny episode "What if?". Apparently, the persistent Gunnar forced Clara to have hard sex with him. Even sociable characters will enjoy such a long-awaited animation to full emotional saturation individually for 5 - 15 days! We are waiting and hoping!;)

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
The heroes are all in action now. There was a very funny episode "What if?". Apparently, the persistent Gunnar forced Clara to have hard sex with him. Even sociable characters will enjoy such a long-awaited animation to full emotional saturation individually for 5 - 15 days! We are waiting and hoping!;)
Pls use a spoiler tag before giving spoilers

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Why do I need a spoiler tag here? I just saw a funny picture and decided to use it to make a joke about the meeting of Gunnar and Clara! Maybe time will pass faster!:oops:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Do you remember the beginning of the game, when Clara washed the dye from her hair after completing the task! So Clara uses makeup and other ways to change her appearance! This is a response to your overly serious claim to the authenticity of the characters... Once again, I remind you that this message is an ordinary joke and nothing more...:(

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes