3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well, it starts to destroy the couple, well, now we just have to wait for the two to start hating each other and end the marriage, here is the corrupt heart that takes its shape.

• Haha
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
translation of the game from English to Spanish, thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.
[v0.4.5b SE]

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
I loved "Only with consent". I'm also like Joshy in terms of getting the girl in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part of what I like in that one is that it's not censored. I like manhwas, but the censored images is a real turnoff for me.
The 2 or 3 uncensored ones are my favourites.
Queen Bee is probably my favorite (Although censored)
Well, there aint much uncensored manhwa out there and even if there is, there's only few of them. Queen bee is gonna end soon i feel like. Cuz the artist left the author for some reason to make an entirely new manhwa. But dang i wish dali would get rekt by a random which wont happen.

Reactions: Alfius

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i hope my what if episode inspire's you guys to try a sin god tier. i will be re-pledging sin god tier for a final what if with Ben again. :)
I wont, personally. Dont get me wrong, the what if is decent but there's not much different camera angle into it. Cuz think about it. She got drugged, only to what? To stay in missionary position for hours when ben could just throw her body around the bed for different style. But that's just me tho, im fine missing those. Im not fond of side stuff as well id rather stat in main story line.

Reactions: RCC14

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
i hope my what if episode inspire's you guys to try a sin god tier. i will be re-pledging sin god tier for a final what if with Ben again. :)
Thank you for making it happen. Just as I expected, the short side event stuff was lovely and hot even though it was a standalone event. The animations were superb.

But this makes me wonder how the "What-ifs" for other situations in the story can take place like with the other guys. Its quite an interesting idea.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I wont, personally. Dont get me wrong, the what if is decent but there's not much different camera angle into it. Cuz think about it. She got drugged, only to what? To stay in missionary position for hours when ben could just throw her body around the bed for different style. But that's just me tho, im fine missing those. Im not fond of side stuff as well id rather stat in main story line.
this is exactly why i want to do another but with different angles. if all goes well with my Ben what if 2. you will get different angles. I been in talks what we can do.

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
I think the dev should focus more on the story rather than pledging his patreons as the story is more or less at the beginning phase. The story content was only like less than 10 minutes.

Reactions: RCC14

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I think the dev should focus more on the story rather than pledging his patreons as the story is more or less at the beginning phase. The story content was only like less than 10 minutes.
1) Begs for game to be leaked since day 1
2) game leaked within few days
3) Dev loses motivation to work on the game with same energy as before when almost no reward for all the work put in
4) Shocked pikachu face when finding out next update is smaller than last few updates. Shouldn't be really shocking logically.

Just a summary for what happened with part A and the updates before that. But this is 2nd part of one whole update. Can't be big as a single update and I loved the animations and the renders of this update. I would rather have more quality stuff than quantity.

If you play both routes, easily 20-25 mins of gameplay is there without speeding through.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Well, we knew it was gonna get worst for Clara, we’re just waiting on how bad its gonna get ROFLMAO! But fuck that Leon bastard, now things are gonna drag out even longer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes