3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
I dont think its good to buy it at this point. Remember there is 3day rule delay for new subs? Besides, public release it just a few days away from now but then, it still depends on you if u wanna go and try to get it or nah
im not new sub but yes you right its not good to buy it at this point

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Can't wait for this awesome game? How many new renders are there? I think I missed that.
The seasoned Pink Hare made a sly face and confidently declared: can't you wait for the update? And you refuse to eat for at least 5 days and you will choose my carrot first of all, not an update! Oh my God, if it's Clara, then I'll give all my carrots for this update... A sad joke .The day was wasted.:(

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
The seasoned Pink Hare made a sly face and confidently declared: can't you wait for the update? And you refuse to eat for at least 5 days and you will choose my carrot first of all, not an update! Oh my God, if it's Clara, then I'll give all my carrots for this update... A sad joke .The day was wasted.:(
OMG, that's a blast from the past. Petra Nemcova

• Red Heart
Reactions: UpravDom

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Hearts [v0.5(a)x4] [Sinful Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
o_O just fast-scrolled through scenes without reading. So regardless of the way you play we've gotten from 15-25 to 100. Kinda rushed, if you ask me.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well, marriage is over, now Clara can have fun, well, we've already fucked Leon, it's a bit funny that Mc and Anna kiss each other, while Anna and Leon fuck badly, well, once again a very unbalanced value scale , but ok, we knew that the couple was fucking, ahaha, well, now, we will see Clara with the other characters, from Gunner onwards, I foresee a Gang with Gunner and Leon, well, at least MC Alan is satisfied with the good Anna, better and better of the slutty wife, hahaha

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes