3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Could by chance Anna is an assassin or related to someone Clara assassinated.
There would likely have to be some mention of her killing someone early in the backstory for it to be an "AHA!" moment, but I've not seen anything like that. It would be a pretty weak reveal if the Dev would try to say, she was related to someone Clara killed ten years ago who was never mentioned during the entire story. Those kind of reveals are more dramatic when the person was mentioned pretty clearly early on, then forgotten about because juicier options were then trotted out in oder for us to forget them.

If I recall right, Anna's family was killed though, but I believe Clara was far too young to do it..

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:It could rather be Leon after playing with Clara. Didn't Alan never see his wife when she puts on panties I doubt it. And he would stand there so surprised for sure not.This character can also talk to someone on the phone. Mr. X, it's me Lon, I comforted Clara according to your advice
A very good version of what is happening. But there are nuances! Here are the results of the brainstorming session. Leon promised to watch Anna, but the ass probably belongs to Clara! The picture shows a window and upholstered furniture, which were not in the game before. So this is a new location! Leon's apartment? Maybe there's a new character in the background and this is the BOSS's apartment? Could someone be hiding behind the curtains?:cool:;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I remember that Clara and Leon agreed that sex was a mistake! Then why is Leon's silhouette and Clara naked in the same room in the picture? Unclear... Maybe this man just looks like Leon?:unsure:

Reactions: Anaskm07

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I remember that Clara and Leon agreed that sex was a mistake! Then why is Leon's silhouette and Clara naked in the same room in the picture? Unclear... Maybe this man just looks like Leon?:unsure:
Shoulders aren't broad enough for Leon. Based on the build, the only guys I think it could be would be MC or Brown's son. We haven't seen Brown's son yet, so we don't know his size, however, the figure's right hand is raised up to his face suggesting he is either scratching his head (awkward pose) or taking a picture. His left arm is a.) either raised in front of his face, helping hold the camera, or, b.) lowered and rubbing his cock. (most likely given the slight impression of an elbow bend in the silhouette)

If either case I think it's most likely Brown's son watching, (and possibly documenting, but most likely getting off to) Clara getting bizy with Daddy.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Shoulders aren't broad enough for Leon. Based on the build, the only guys I think it could be would be MC or Brown's son. We haven't seen Brown's son yet, so we don't know his size, however, the figure's right hand is raised up to his face suggesting he is either scratching his head (awkward pose) or taking a picture. His left arm is a.) either raised in front of his face, helping hold the camera, or, b.) lowered and rubbing his cock. (most likely given the slight impression of an elbow bend in the silhouette)

If either case I think it's most likely Brown's son watching, (and possibly documenting, but most likely getting off to) Clara getting bizy with Daddy.
We have considered all possible answers, except for Mr. Brown! In the picture, a man holds his hand to his right ear. The shirt cuff and watch strap are outlined in silhouette! Then the left hand of the person is engaged in buttons. It turns out to be a very dynamic moment. An almost dressed business gentleman is talking on the phone and an almost naked girl is near the sofa! Leon wears short-sleeved shirts and wears a watch on his left hand. Alan doesn't wear a watch. It looks like Mr. Brown has tested the new office "wife"! I hope to find out who it really is as soon as possible!;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
May I ask who is Brown's son? Has the dev said he'd be introduced as a character?
The developer announced the appearance of new characters in the future! Perhaps this is Brown's son, because he is mentioned in the text of the game.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I have to play the game again because there were some new characters introduction in previous update...i dont recall their names..It might be alan. Or some other client of her...when's the next update release?? I mean he take 3 months per update or half yearly update?
Monthly updates, however next one delayed a couple weeks or so. Someone said should be around end of this monthish

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I can't wait either! I am sure that Mr. Brown will subdue Clara and I want to see it! The picture shows: just a pen was kissed and such an effect! Goosebumps all over my skin! And what happens when the kissing continues?:unsure:

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Would really like to see more scenes like this added to game. Clara sexually harassed at the next board meetings either by Harrison or the new guy Donald Brown in front the staff and of course Alan. Harrison slowly reaches down and unbuttons another button on Clara's blouse and says "There now, don't you feel better? It's so hot in the office. You're okay with this right?"
screenshot0001.png

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes