3.80 star(s) 33 Votes
Jan 7, 2021
I ain't the one trying hard to fool people here. Imagine someone who loves feeding the likes of starbucks. It's like loving ubisoft :KEK: Keep hatin coz that's all you can do :coffee: You want penetration only? You are in the wrong thread/site lil bro :HideThePain:
You call that hate when you make a shitty 5 minute update and the subscribers of yours don't like it? Nice perspective.

I still love this game and supporting it, but you're just harming the developer by being a clown here, man. You're not even funny, just annoying. I think you should just leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaskm07

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
You call that hate when you make a shitty 5 minute update and the subscribers of yours don't like it? Nice perspective.

I love this game, but you're just harming the developer by being a clown here, man. You're not even funny, just annoying. I think you should just leave.
You are harming all the sane people here with your whining which isn't really cute. I thought bunnies were supposed to be cute. But not all I guess. Why aren't you leaving if you hate these "5" minutes updates instead of playing those AAA games you pirate all the time? I am floored by your high intelligence.

Reactions: UpravDom
Jan 7, 2021
You are harming all the sane people here with your whining which isn't really cute. I thought bunnies were supposed to be cute. But not all I guess. Why aren't you leaving if you hate these "5" minutes updates instead of playing those AAA games you pirate all the time? I am floored by your high intelligence.
Dude, how do I know if I'm gonna like it or not until I play it? Like I said I love this game in general but this update was not good.

If you can't accept criticism, do better.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Dude, how do I know if I'm gonna like it or not until I play it? Like I said I love this game in general but this update was not good.

If you can't accept criticism, do better.
Aw, you love this game? Literally all your comments were about hating every update that came out. At least try to troll better :FacePalm: But food for thought, why would I or anyone in their right mind accept a rotten carrot?

Reactions: UpravDom
Jan 7, 2021
Aw, you love this game? Literally all your comments were about hating every update that came out. At least try to troll better :FacePalm: But food for thought, why would I or anyone in their right mind accept a rotten carrot?
I never complained about the game itself. I was just complaining that the updates don't deserve 30 bucks and it seems I was right :coffee:

You have to release updates with at least 1000 renders to ask for that price.

Also see my first posts in this thread and my conversations with the developer himself. Very smooth. But when I have a clown like you in front of me, I'd like to respond to your shitty answers in the same way.

Last edited:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I never complained about the game itself. I was just complaining that the updates don't deserve 30 bucks and it seems I was right :coffee:

You have to release updates with at least 1000 renders to ask for that price.
I have to give you the award for troller of the year. 1000 Renders in 1-2 months? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank jesus that not all patrons are greedy like you. Otherwise, all the games in this site would have shut shop and ended up abandoned. You should stick to your favourite publishers like EA and Ubisoft and lick their boots with your 30$. Everyone will be happy :whistle:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Or maybe it's all about a game pause to move on to a new tougher situation in the game? I remembered seeing a commercial about an action-packed action movie.There were bloody shootings, violent fights and hot sex scenes in this five-minute video! In the film itself, these are the only scenes and there were a little more in time! My first impression was negative! And then we watched this movie with a smart friend, who gave explanations along the way and everything became clear and quite interesting! So maybe in this case it's all about the perception of the action taking place! After all, the game is more complicated than just the story of a girl's corruption, everything happens against the background of a secret war of the special services with bad personalities.... Who will outsmart whom, first of all, on an intellectual level! The developer has to spend game time and renderings on everything...:cool::sneaky:

Jan 7, 2021
I have to give you the award for troller of the year. 1000 Renders in 1-2 months? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank jesus that not all patrons are greedy like you. Otherwise, all the games in this site would have shut shop and ended up abandoned. You should stick to your favourite publishers like EA and Ubisoft and lick their boots with your 30$. Everyone will be happy :whistle:
And that's exactly why you shouldn't want 30 bucks for it. Because your current capacity is clear and you can't do it(1000 renders in 2 months) anyway. You are a newbie developer working alone, not a game studio. There are some rare newbie developers who can make 1000 renders in 2 months tho, but it seems you don't want to work that much. So it would be better if you only asked for as much as you could do.

So yeah, you are doing a good job in ntr category but you are overcharging for pretty short updates.

Thank jesus that not all patrons are greedy like you. Otherwise, all the games in this site would have shut shop and ended up abandoned.
Thank jesus that not all devs are greedy like this. What would we do if we had to pay 30 bucks for 100 render updates of each game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Spice o Juice

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
And that's exactly why you shouldn't want 30 bucks for it. Because your current capacity is clear and you can't do it(1000 renders in 2 months) anyway. You are a newbie developer working alone, not a game studio. There are some rare newbie developers who can make 1000 renders in 2 months tho, but it seems you don't want to work that much. So it would be better if you only asked for as much as you could.

So yeah, you are doing a good job in ntr category but you are overcharging for pretty short updates.

Thank jesus that not all devs are greedy like this. What would we do if we had to pay 30 bucks for 100 render updates of each game?
You must be a very hardworking bunny. I run a startup with 47 people but I am still looking for more. I wish I could hire you for 1$/hr for 80 hours a week. That way I could pocket most of the turnover :coffee:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if Clara and Leon are double agents all along. Feel when she convinces Alan to give her the drive. She was already a double agent and Leon has saved her ass at pivotal moments reason I think he's with her. If anything goes wrong they can blame Alan as a scapegoat.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
y'all fighting for nothing. seriously. it all went downhill when that scene with leon and clara fucked just because of that "drunk moment of weakness" kinda lame reason. really. then her being tossed around like that and all, people just lost interest, is all. see how few people pops in and out here, most from updrav and truth police. like dang seriously dont argue with truth police you're talking to a wall :KEK: :KEK:

anyway, even if it went down hill, im sure others checks the update from time to time its just that since its patreon, it became a convention that they're always at "premium" price for games unlike the huge global game companies out there releasing game in full mode with a bit of micro transaction and stuff.

besides, this is a piracy site meant to promote the game just to get more supporters. its not like everyone here subbed to pitch in, and from what ive seen lately, even subs complains that the game aint worth paying for. its their opinion, dev doesnt communicate here as well, my guy got burned out from criticism probably who knows.

as for NTR genre, most devs dont do it simply because its a high risk investment. see how many peeps just want casual fuck and fuck with nonsense harem not netori thats just how they are. even them goes here to complain like "dang such a good model, shame its an NTR". plus, yea. there's lots of restriction about NTR that cant be executed properly such as rape and brutal violence. even the other game from this site removed certain genre from their game just because they're being sued or sum. or flagged. cant rememer exactly, all i know is i just stopped supporting their patreon aftr that announcement. :KEK::KEK:

Reactions: RCC14

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
There are some rare newbie developers who can make 1000 renders in 2 months tho, but it seems you don't want to work that much.
1000 in 2 months is realistic, but there are a few ifs and buts.
First one that comes up is the rig and the scenes.
500 Renders per months means 125 a week and if we put it to standard 5/2 workweek it means 25 renders a day. If we take standard 10 hour work day that means 2-3 renders per hour.

Now ifs come up. First of all, what kind of GPU you have. Sorry, but if you don't own something with more than 8 Gb - have fun with tweaking shit trying to fit 3+ chars into the scene. And if you have something with a lot of poly and 8k(like, popular college outfits - can be seen in games like BADIK) it makes shit even harder.
If you have 3090, for example - that changes things and stuff that would take 30 mins takes 5.
For developer who's making a first game - that's a stretch. Or it was that a couple of years ago when GPUs prices were through the roof(thanks, fucking miners)
Also, what kind of story there is also plays a point. If you have a bunch of wide shots in school cafeteria - woooah, enjoy having your 1 render being baked for 20 hours by your CPU instead of GPU cause there are 13 people in there and there's not enough VRAM.
And don't even get me started with animations)

Now, adding to that, if you're really trying: polisihing and doing postwork in PS takes time. Writing takes time.
Coding takes time(CH is not on par with top-notch VNs in this case though - linear story without any screens which sum up this and that for you and no mini-games)

Overall, 500 renders per month is a number which you can demand if the project is earning 1-1,5k+ or if there are multiple people with few machines working on it.

But if it's solo - anything between 150-400 is good.

This project isn't something breaking or shitty. It'll capture it's niche and may end up getting 2k per month at it's peak. Then we can start making demands and accuse peeps of milking.

On the other hand, several peeps in here remind me of notorious "Dual Family" thread circa 2018-19, where there were 1-2 fanatics(still remember Joshua Tree) who defend anything related to the game like it's Holy Grail)

• Red Heart
Reactions: krak0n

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There's no point to give any feedback for the game else one will be religiously trolled...if the developer doesnt want feedback from freeloader then he can keep the game "only for subs"

I liked the game but the thread is so toxic ...All good things said for the game is neglected and all things that few don't like will be trolled until people will stop commenting.

But yea 1000 renders for 2 months is too much to ask from developer. Can't ask that much from the developer..if he's dedicated on quarterly basis then around 500/quarter is good enough provided the story is good.

Jan 7, 2021
You guys are missing the point I am making here. I didn't ask for 1000 renders and I said I already know he can't do it. This is not something that every dev can do, but the rare developer who works very hard. I have already stated that too.

And that's exactly the problem.. he doesn't have the capacity to do that. He only has the capacity to make 150 or 200 renders in 2 months, but he still wants to charge $30 for that.

You need to be able to do like 1000 renders in two months to ask for that kind of money for each update. You're overcharging people right now.

I think this time you will understand the point I am trying to make.

This is an amount that those who can do much more should ask for. Not you.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
You guys are missing the point I am making here. I didn't ask for 1000 renders and I said I already know he can't do it. This is not something that every dev can do, but the rare developer who works very hard. I have already stated that too.

And that's exactly the problem.. he doesn't have the capacity to do that. He only has the capacity to make 150 or 200 renders in 2 months, but he still wants to charge $30 for that.

You need to be able to do like 1000 renders in two months to ask for that kind of money for each update. You're overcharging people right now.

Thing is, as terrible as it sounds, they are not charging 30$ for that small amount of renders - they are charging for Early Access to these renders.

Not that it makes it better, but there is a difference.

Reactions: RCC14

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

It's fine ...wait for a month ...it'll be available for public...go by that schedule...like a magazine will reach your home after a month simple...don't go by release date. Let him put price whatever he want...there are few developer who charge even more for 200 renders per quarter lol.

I have reset my mind that these high price VN release a month later lol...it's easier tht way.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
Jan 7, 2021
Thing is, as terrible as it sounds, they are not charging 30$ for that small amount of renders - they are charging for Early Access to these renders.

Not that it makes it better, but there is a difference.
Yeah this is how the system works for all developers. But how many of them want $30 for early access? Not more than a handful. And their updates usually contain thousands of renders, not 100 or 200.

It's fine ...wait for a month ...it'll be available for public...go by that schedule...like a magazine will reach your home after a month simple...don't go by release date. Let him put price whatever he want...there are few developer who charge even more for 200 renders per quarter lol.

I have reset my mind that these high price VN release a month later lol...it's easier tht way.
Yeah, it's fine if you only wait for the free version. It's not fine if you're paying. If people pay 30 bucks for it, they should get what they pay for.

If you made an update that is nowhere near that price, at least lower the price for that update. Otherwise you'll lose people's trust and with every next update people will start thinking more and more like “I wonder if this one is worth 30 bucks because the last one sucked and I definitely wasted my money” and you'll lose more and more support.

there are few developer who charge even more for 200 renders per quarter lol.
Don't give me examples of the worst milker developers to compare to as if this is a good thing.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018

Number of renders is not the thing. Premium tears above 10 $ are always like that and it's mostly just "show me your appreciation if you have a buck to do that".

Every other game has this kind of tear and it's totally fine.
These who can afford it and don't want to wait 1 week more will get that. Others - will wait a week.

Also, the logic is kinda flawed. Let's imagine if the dude puts 1-5$ tier for everyone - cool, he gets 500$ if he has 100 Patrons at it's best. Will that help him to get a rig to go faster? Nope.
But if he has 100 Patrons, 35 of whom are 1$, 25 are 5$, 20 are 10$, and another 20 are 30$ subs - that's 960 bucks. If it's your random 3rd world country, he can start saving money on a new rig and in a year or so he'll have it.

If he does it your way, by trying to demping the shit out of the market - he'll just have less money)
That way - his rig will never become better, render times will still be slow and he will be platoeing with 500-600 bucks a month.

Jan 7, 2021
Number of renders is not the thing. Premium tears above 10 $ are always like that and it's mostly just "show me your appreciation if you have a buck to do that".

Every other game has this kind of tear and it's totally fine.
These who can afford it and don't want to wait 1 week more will get that. Others - will wait a week.

Also, the logic is kinda flawed. Let's imagine if the dude puts 1-5$ tier for everyone - cool, he gets 500$ if he has 100 Patrons at it's best. Will that help him to get a rig to go faster? Nope.
But if he has 100 Patrons, 35 of whom are 1$, 25 are 5$, 20 are 10$, and another 20 are 30$ subs - that's 960 bucks. If it's your random 3rd world country, he can start saving money on a new rig and in a year or so he'll have it.

If he does it your way, by trying to demping the shit out of the market - he'll just have less money)
That way - his rig will never become better, render times will still be slow and he will be platoeing with 500-600 bucks a month.
Dude you still don't understand my point. Of course everyone can put whatever price they want but what are you putting in front of me to ask for 30 bucks for early access? 8 out of 10 developers charge $20 for early access. For you to ask for 30, you have to do something extra, which you certainly don't do. Asking 30 bucks for such a short and no-content update is a mockery. Early access or not.

Just release one or two more updates like this and see how many $30 subscribers cancel their subscription.

Reactions: Spice o Juice
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes