Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupted Kingdoms Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.14.8] [OEJ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Could you guys please give me a android port of the corrupted kingdoms 0.75 with walkthrough mod in it

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Sorry for the delay :HideThePain:

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
So i took the script and placed it in the Game Sub-folder and nothing is unlocked.

All scenes (save for the fan created pics) still have the padlock on them. I have the newest version of this mod.

Any help?

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
So i took the script and placed it in the Game Sub-folder and nothing is unlocked.

All scenes (save for the fan created pics) still have the padlock on them. I have the newest version of this mod.

Any help?
ok ignore me.

i got it

Reactions: OEJ

justinsroy

Apr 27, 2017
The PC version doesn't appear to be working? copied the extras.rpy into the <game> folder and its being renamed to extras.rpyc and a 2nd extras.rpy is in its place.

Edit: rpyc is the condensed version of the RPY, so when setting the items to locked =false, it should condense/be fed into the game with the unlocked version. It currently is not. Checking to see if the caching/something is being saved/pulled from the wrong spot like AppData (usually only for saves)

No unlock on gallery.

After poking around it my best guess how the script works is setting the flags in the extras:
imagebutton auto "images/thumbnails/sceneemma1_%s.png" action Replay("[SexScene - avoiding spoilers]", locked=False )

It appears that my game doesn't want to read that the flags are flipped maybe.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
Yeah, it's not working it's doing the same thing the person above mentioned it's creating a new file extras.rpyc and then keeping the gallery locked. I tried changing both to read only etc still nothing the gallery remains locked.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
The PC version doesn't appear to be working? copied the extras.rpy into the <game> folder and its being renamed to extras.rpyc and a 2nd extras.rpy is in its place.
Yeah, it's not working it's doing the same thing the person above mentioned it's creating a new file extras.rpyc and then keeping the gallery locked. I tried changing both to read only etc still nothing the gallery remains locked.
Actually, it needs to go into a folder named CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.1-pc\game\script\ (i.e. <game/script>), then it'll replace the file that comes pre-packaged with the game, and should work. :)

Reactions: justinsroy

Scavenges

Sep 4, 2020
Actually, it needs to go into a folder named CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.1-pc\game\script\ (i.e. <game/script>), then it'll replace the file that comes pre-packaged with the game, and should work. :)
Won't lie, it took me awhile until I finally realized what it is you mean't. The script file doesn't go into the game folder, you literally put the folder that has the script in it in the game folder. I feel dumb, yet happy I finally got it too work, thank you greatly for saying what to do exactly (despite how long it took me to realize).

Reactions: Trminator
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote