Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupted Kingdoms Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.14.8] [OEJ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
I have copied the script file into the game folder but nothing is unlocked?
Put the script folder with the script file inside the game folder, not just the file.

For any one asking, besides at the moment of this message the game is on 0.8.6 and the mod on 0.8.4, you can use it to unlock all scenes up to 0.8.4 in your 0.8.6 game.

Reactions: Repperx01

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but can anyone explain to me why simply putting the extras.rpy into the "game" folder would not work as opposed to putting the "script" folder with the extras.rpy file into the "game" folder? I've been getting into making galleries for games as well, and I'd love to be able to share them with people without the need for them to use unren to replace existing files.

Alteration

May 7, 2017
I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but can anyone explain to me why simply putting the extras.rpy into the "game" folder would not work as opposed to putting the "script" folder with the extras.rpy file into the "game" folder? I've been getting into making galleries for games as well, and I'd love to be able to share them with people without the need for them to use unren to replace existing files.
The simple explanation is that rather than adding some functionality the gallery unlocker is a modification of the existing gallery file.

In other words the game is already looking for the file "game/script/extras.rpy" if it finds that file it will load/compile it into the game instead of the one that exists in the "game/script.rpa".

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
The simple explanation is that rather than adding some functionality the gallery unlocker is a modification of the existing gallery file.

In other words the game is already looking for the file "game/script/extras.rpy" if it finds that file it will load/compile it into the game instead of the one that exists in the "game/script.rpa".
Thank you very much for the response. That is sort of the answer I was leaning towards, and you basically confirmed it for me.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
Unfortunately adding the folder prevented the game from loading.
since it worked after i deleted it, it must be the mod.

majorcraziee

Oct 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script/extras.rpy", line 109: Line is indented, but the preceding spacing statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
imagebutton auto "gui/extras/girls/ex_annie_select_%s.png" action [ Hide("hscenes_girls"), ShowMenu("hscenes_annie")]
^

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Unfortunately adding the folder prevented the game from loading.
since it worked after i deleted it, it must be the mod.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script/extras.rpy", line 109: Line is indented, but the preceding spacing statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
imagebutton auto "gui/extras/girls/ex_annie_select_%s.png" action [ Hide("hscenes_girls"), ShowMenu("hscenes_annie")]
^
can some help me with this View attachment 1085496
Updated the links with fix

9anon8

Feb 23, 2020
Im on the public version of the game (0.9.1) but the only available version of this mod is for 0.9.2 as far as i can tell. Could we please get an archive or atleast the second newest version available somewhere aswell?

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Be warned that there is a fuck ton of build up before you try this game. I've been reading and clicking through text for about 2 hours now. This is one of those games where there's no fap material for quite some time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote