jrdrake74

Mar 2, 2019
Am I the only one having issues downloading from mega n nopy. This is the 2nd game I have tried to download TODAY!! for the past 2hrs. and even have the prior versions of both fucking games. I keep getting "Temporary failure , Retrying" , freezes completely out or "Network Failure"!! What in the gerbil jammin' hell is fucking going on ....... --pissed and confused--

jrdrake74

Mar 2, 2019
Am I the only one having issues downloading from mega n nopy. This is the 2nd game I have tried to download TODAY!! for the past 2hrs. and even have the prior versions of both fucking games. I keep getting "Temporary failure , Retrying" , freezes completely out or "Network Failure"!! What in the gerbil jammin' hell is fucking going on ....... --pissed and confused--
Before anyone asks , my laptop is less then a year old and Im on Spectrum 5G and any other times i have "network issues" is during "brown-outs" or when Spectrum is updated their network and neither is going on, other then that ..... Im golden.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Lmaooo, Qarinah quest sequence was fucking wholesome. <3
but didn't unlock the last... idk, character image? D:

progress is going pretty steady and holy shit, it kinda got me surprised the amount of content that came in.. i don't know, 2 or 3 months without updating? amazing.

btw, every time i start a new game, my mind literally explodes of more and more questions D:

Silent man

Nov 4, 2020
Does anyone have a save file from 6.8? Looks like that was the last time I checked this game before I accidently deleted it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
cant get anyone prego, keeps saying somethings blocking it!!
Be in Act 2, know what the Nexus is, get the girl's to 4 hearts, and you might need to see Chloe's incident because why not.
If none of that works upload a save as it saves on the 101 questions about what you could be missing

Dec 15, 2018
Oh no, the dreams were part of the game for quite a while now.
I don't remember at which point the beast dream was added, but later the "text dreams" were introduced (some minor lore for the universe).

Somehow Arc messed up the code at some point and they stopped triggering... Can't say anyone missed them...
I told him to reduce the frequency of the dreams because a few guys (meself included) had the beast dream pop up 5-7 times in a row.
His solution is apparently getting Qarinah to love level 4...
I see, thanks. Also holy hell that's a stupid solution since it takes a long time to get quarina to level 4, specially if you don't specifically focus on her. Just... Why

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I see, thanks. Also holy hell that's a stupid solution since it takes a long time to get quarina to level 4, specially if you don't specifically focus on her. Just... Why
Well, once more people started bitching about the beast dream happening too often he decided to actually look into it.
And yes, somehow the fucking thing happened almost every night.
(I wonder if he intended to put 10% chance and instead wrote 90%... who knows)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, once more people started bitching about the beast dream happening too often he decided to actually look into it.
And yes, somehow the fucking thing happened almost every night.
(I wonder if he intended to put 10% chance and instead wrote 90%... who knows)
v0.10.9
time.rpy
Python:
        $ d100roll = renpy.random.randint(1, 100)
So we have a random roll of 1-100. Okay.
Python:
        if d100roll <= 100 and dreams_on == 1 and qarinah_dreamprotect == 0:
            call beast_dream_one from _call_beast_dream_one
If d100roll is less than or equal to 100 play beast dream... So a 100% chance :FacePalm:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes