Jan 7, 2021
But... weren't we talking about pregnancy? Like... you commented on a guy talking about living with a pregnant woman...
This all falls under Rule 36. No matter what it is, it is somebody's fetish. No exceptions.
:p
Some people like pregnancy and some don't though don't rack your brain too hard on it as this topic repeats every so often.

how do i gt the car?
Steal Jessica's if you want to get her car washed. However the MC never gives that back to her so it must really suck for her when she's pregnant and has to walk to work.

If you want to talk with Jessica she's in the Kitchen in the morning doing what she does best, making breakfast woman-cook-facebook.png

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
It even came with a song :confused:

It's last call
You don't have to go home
But you can't stay here

In a sense if you went to the bar looking for a date well the ones left at the end are drunk, desperate, and not likely the most appealing catch. Like shooting fish in a barrel :sneaky: Those girls right there don't look so good, but three more beers I guess I would. It's either them or my right hand. I'm not as drunk as you think I am :HideThePain:
Closing Time is about the singer's wife giving birth. Don't know if the reference was intentional.

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys, I need some help

I had the duplicate Eldritch lead and managed to delete as described in a post on this forum, but I still can't progress this lead.

it keeps saying i need to talk to Chastity, but I can only ask her how she's doing.

can anyone explain to me how to fix it? I'll add my save as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, I need some help

I had the duplicate Eldritch lead and managed to delete as described in a post on this forum, but I still can't progress this lead.

it keeps saying i need to talk to Chastity, but I can only ask her how she's doing.

can anyone explain to me how to fix it? I'll add my save as well.
Old Lead removed. Go visit the Church.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Go0nY

TheDarkWaffle

Sep 23, 2018
I don't know if this has been already done or if the cards are already posted somewhere else but since I wasn't able to find them, I made my own koikatsu card for Pixie, its as close as my skills and patience allow me to.
I can't post links so you have to find it on the illusion game card site as pixie.
Its not an exact replica so if you want the real deal you have to get it from Arc's patron.

Edit:
Since i can post links now heres the link to the counterfeit Pixie

Edit2:
Counterfeit aunt Jessica

Edit3:
Counterfeit Luna

Edit4:
Counterfeit Annie

Edit5:
Counterfeit Lyx

Edit6:

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know if this has been already done or if the cards are already posted somewhere else but since I wasn't able to find them, I made my own koikatsu card for Pixie, its as close as my skills and patience allow me to.
I can't post links so you have to find it on the illusion game card site as pixie.
Its not an exact replica so if you want the real deal you have to get it from Arc's patron.
Or you can go comment in 4 other games and come back to edit in the links :p
Really starter comments aren't that hard just find a few games with pretty pictures and thank the dev for making them.

Reactions: TheDarkWaffle

TheDarkWaffle

Sep 23, 2018
Or you can go comment in 4 other games and come back to edit in the links :p
Really starter comments aren't that hard just find a few games with pretty pictures and thank the dev for making them.

Yeah, but that takes away the thrill and the fun of the hunt, besides its not that hard going there and literally just type pixie on the search bar.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020

Edit:
Since i can post links now heres the link to the counterfeit Pixie
Since you like cards you might also be interested in Arc Live Streams

Reactions: TheDarkWaffle

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can someone fix my Eldritch path? I was able to progress a bit before with the duplicates so I didn't think much of it but now I can't progress past the "dead end literally" part and having to talk to Chastity again.
*clears throat*

Right, put you back on track.
Put you back into the manor because reasons.

Also, I recommend using the think about gramps key in the nexus. It's worth it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how do i trigger the car stealing?
Have you tried talking to Jessica in the Morning while she's in the Kitchen during Act 2? When you get access to the Manor.
Though it's less stealing and more borrowing it without the intention of ever returning it :sneaky:

Exploring Town:
East > East > North: Car Wash Girls

Tip: Learn the power Aura from Lyx ;)

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
does anyone know how to follow the clue of the organization ? Thanks in advance
That's tricky without knowing what the current clue is. If it's the newest step of you need to talk to Chastity, you must go to Gramps' Dojo and talk to Chastity, who is there now that Lilith has chased her out of the church.

how can i buy the college? it stays locked after veronica and madison event.
You need to visit The Mansion on a Saturday or Sunday during the Morning or Afternoon and tell Madison you want to buy the college. Then it'll be available from the next Monday Afternoon forward.

how do i gt the car?
If you talk to Jessica in the morning in the Manor's kitchen, you can ask to borrow her car. She'll say yes, then if you return to the car wash event in town you'll take her car.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes