brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys! Been playing for a week or so, i feel like im almost over with all the content there is... Question, at this version, theres a way to level up the authority in college or thats pointless?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,02 GB / 381 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1008 MB / 346 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
The dream system has been wonky for a few reasons.

But as it currently stands.

There is a 10% chance of having "the beast" appear in one of your dreams, until you get someone's help to stop that.

There's also another 10% chance, independent from the previous one, of getting a "text dream".
And there's 5 text dreams, including the new one.

If the dreams happened every night they would get really annoying.
I wasn't meaning why aren't they every night but was pointing out once the part with Qarinah, didn't Arc say or the game say there would be no more dreams?

wolfyyy69

Feb 20, 2018
the eldritch lead got doubled and now I can't advance it anymore because it think I'm still at the whistle step so i can't talk to chastity does anyone know a fix ? i've tried to just continue the duplicated lead but i can't pass the whistle step cause i've already done it

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
the eldritch lead got doubled and now I can't advance it anymore because it think I'm still at the whistle step so i can't talk to chastity does anyone know a fix ? i've tried to just continue the duplicated lead but i can't pass the whistle step cause i've already done it
the way i was able to fix was i had to edit save file( ):

look for story_eld and change it to 14 that allowed me to talk to the nun and continue story

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
One of the few patreon game devs that actually gives you regular updates every few weeks instead of months of nothing like certain other game artists from patreon on this side. Here you can see that they actually work on the game.

Reactions: Xypher

possum1

May 17, 2018
soooo... what changes if you're a dick to everyone in this game? does it change the game significantly or just a few flavor texts here and there?

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Sooo the nopy link for pc/linux is dead keeps giving an error saying no data was sent and need has a reload button that does nothing. Needs a reupload for nopy but the other downloads seem to be working.

Agent Bones

Jun 18, 2021
so my anti-virus software keeps detecting a trojan in the last couple update patch files. dont know if its a false positive but just a heads up.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sooo the nopy link for pc/linux is dead keeps giving an error saying no data was sent and need has a reload button that does nothing. Needs a reupload for nopy but the other downloads seem to be working.
Close the nopy tab and try again. That will take several tries but it will eventually start the download.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
soooo... what changes if you're a dick to everyone in this game? does it change the game significantly or just a few flavor texts here and there?
Currently I don't think anything really happens, but it's possible that later on being cruel will allow you to shatter certain people.

McGrei

Dec 5, 2019
Hello!

I got a problem which is I can t raise my Martial stat because Gramps don t give me the option to train, But I already far ower that part.
Any idea why??

Thx

dzkkk

Nov 9, 2019
Yo I've been playing through this game lately and I found myself stuck on Luna's second task. That being, when she gives you the refurbished tool and tells you to head West > All the way South > All the way East in the tunnels.

I go West > South > South > East > East, but nothing happens and I just have two more options in the end North and West. Neither of those leads to anything.

Is my save file corrupted? Would appreciate any help.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Yo I've been playing through this game lately and I found myself stuck on Luna's second task. That being, when she gives you the refurbished tool and tells you to head West > All the way South > All the way East in the tunnels.

I go West > South > South > East > East, but nothing happens and I just have two more options in the end North and West. Neither of those leads to anything.

Is my save file corrupted? Would appreciate any help.
It sounds like you're not going "All the way South", you should be able to go south four times before you hit a wall and head east.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes