masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.9-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 1, 2020
I've really been sleeping on these VN-style games, because this is the second time I've gotten hooked! It's got everything a moron like myself could ever want: magical powers, intertwining storylines & cute girls! Pixie is undoubtedly best girl, with Kana as a close second in my opinion. As far as Council members are concerned, Qarinah made the biggest impression by far, and I still want to boot Morgana's arse into low orbit by the end of this. Overall, I look forward to whatever awaits.

Reactions: Bob Jared

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Pixie is the best she made me laugh sometimes and she's cute.
My fav scenes, when they catch her and put her on table at start game, almost made me cry when the girl said she dead , when arm wrestling contest the runts, hahaha, and of course let's not forget her scoops ice cream, the candy from Halloween and of course at game start when MC says he like's if even thou she has a way with her mouth lol. Pixie the best with her duck company.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
The leads from the .11.9 update just say "Gain support" but talking to morgana or chasity does literally nothing and the leads don't state it's the end of the content it literally just started has anyone figured out what to do to progress yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The leads from the .11.9 update just say "Gain support" but talking to morgana or chasity does literally nothing and the leads don't state it's the end of the content it literally just started has anyone figured out what to do to progress yet?
Go to the church and click the options. Assuming you've been keeping up with those two they should have an effect

Still seeing if you got enough support from those two is confusing as their dialogue hasn't changed...
Chasity is at the dojo but you can't talk with her
Morgana is just sittin on her ass and doesn't like small talk

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Go to the church and click the options. Assuming you've been keeping up with those two they should have an effect

Still seeing if you got enough support from those two is confusing as their dialogue hasn't changed...
Chasity is at the dojo but you can't talk with her
Morgana is just sittin on her ass and doesn't like small talk
Whoa what there's no options choice at the church and chasity is at the church not the dojo is my save bugged?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Apr 15, 2020
You mean this one?
View attachment 1457664
It's her second visit at the manor when she tells you to go to Morgana. Not sure how you missed it, it's required for the story.
well there's a significant possibility that the scene hadnt been added yet when i did her stuff. i had the dream sex and then meditated a bunch and then ended up doing the dif versions of her. when was the scene added?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't train with Gramps... Any advice?
If you cheated stats that will happen, if you used someone else's save they may have done that, and if you haven't done either of those well try progressing the story as he isn't available until Act 2.

You could just console the flags, a save editor might also work
$ gramps_training = 1

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe but more than likely you got leads to take care of and hearts to pursue.
What does the envelope and hearts tell you to do?
Nah nothing else to do but I dug around my save must be bugged. I have never met lilith and chasity is unable to be progressed in any way I have zero hearts on her....

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Reactions to 0.119:
Speaking of Chastity, I'm surprised that she knew Robin's mom. I'm wondering who else already knows her at this point. I also have a theory regarding Robin, his mother, and his gramps and it all goes down to a certain prophecy that was mentioned in the Fey path.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes