dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
How can I progress with Madison and Veronica? I have one Heart with Madison (hand job while she is having a phone conversation), and I'm getting a hint to "Finish with Veronica", but with Veronica I have 2 hearts and "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first". And I don't find any action with any of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
How can I progress with Madison and Veronica? I have one Heart with Madison (hand job while she is having a phone conversation), and I'm getting a hint to "Finish with Veronica", but with Veronica I have 2 hearts and "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first". And I don't find any action with any of them.
I had to get further in the game. Get all the stats, buy the school, etc. I don't remember all the triggers but when you get there - it will happen.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Don't know if this has been answered, stuck with Madison and Veronica needing a car at night so I can get to the point of buying the school.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
scene number 2, in between her first scene and the scene with the secretary. its a bit blurry but it looks like she has a white swimsuit on
You mean this one?
screenshot0001.png
It's her second visit at the manor when she tells you to go to Morgana. Not sure how you missed it, it's required for the story.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,06 GB / 402 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,03 GB / 368 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Is there any variation in the Veronica/Madison relationship? Like do your choices affect who's sub and dom, or is Madison always broken and Veronica always a royal bitch?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Can anyone share their complete save since last update? I recently got my pc wiped and lost my save. It would be really nice if someone could share theirs. Thanks you.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
after I go in the church and do everything that I have to do there I end with only the fey lead, the org one and the eldrich one disappear... is normal?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes